The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FlowJack

Jefferson v Hughes Springs

Jefferson v Hughes springs  

73 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, Horns85 said:

This said kid,  Grade Classification? Moved or transferred? Sitting out 14 days? 

Per UIL, if he moved because of sports reasons as stated previously then that’s an automatic DQ. So I’d get with MVU to see how that works lol...jkjk

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dawg665 said:

Per UIL, if he moved because of sports reasons as stated previously then that’s an automatic DQ. So I’d get with MVU to see how that works lol...jkjk

He's going to church in Hughes springs and wanted to be closer to his church family 😂

Just now, StangtilDeath said:

He's going to church in Hughes springs and wanted to be closer to his church family 😂

Lol then he’s cleared to play!!

6 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I figuered it wouldn't take but a handful of replies before this come up.... 

So..... when’s the DEC investigation for HS? Asking for a friend -

6 minutes ago, mvtigerbacker said:

As soon as they finish uncovering the wrong doings at MVU!

• Haha 1
  • Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, mvtigerbacker said:

Is this the friend?

Image result for recruiting violations

44 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Lol then he’s cleared to play!!

What type of morality would that be teaching though, allowing a questionably eligible kid to play 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I'm Stangin lol

Lol, I'm gonna be at hs games next two weeks, I'll holler at you...y'all??

I think Hughes Springs is going to pound it down their throat. Jefferson may score on them but they wont stop HS. This will be a fun game!!

All this talk about HS running back is a beast. Guess some forget Jefferson has probably the best back in East Texas. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

All this talk about HS running back is a beast. Guess some forget Jefferson has probably the best back in East Texas. 

East of Avinger? Lol. Yea he is a good back too though. 

#24 is averaging about 170 per game and 7 per carry. Almost exactly what he had against MV and Tatum. Idk how Jeffy defense stacks but I think he will do ok this week. Different kind of backs. #24 is 6'3 220ish and just hard to bring down. Jeffy back is fast and elusive so I think they are both great backs but just get it done differently.  I will say HS defense contains pretty well so far and Jeffy will need to get him in open space. Just my two cents which ain't worth a nickel.  😁

18 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

who forgot?  No one is talking about him is all.

If Stangs can put together 6-7 minute drives and put up the points plus limit Blacks big play ability, they can win this game. Stangs with the upset. 

43 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

If Stangs can put together 6-7 minute drives and put up the points plus limit Blacks big play ability, they can win this game. Stangs with the upset. 

Let the focus be on Black. People don’t realize that our QB Thomas has rushed for 645 yards as well 11.7 ypc. Black only has 1003 yards, 14.8 ypc. We can’t allow HS to do what Malakoff did to us last year and that’s play keep away. This is going to be a tough matchup but I think my Dawgs will out score the Stangs in the end. Going to be a great game nonetheless! 

9 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Let the focus be on Black. People don’t realize that our QB Thomas has rushed for 645 yards as well 11.7 ypc. Black only has 1003 yards, 14.8 ypc. We can’t allow HS to do what Malakoff did to us last year and that’s play keep away. This is going to be a tough matchup but I think my Dawgs will out score the Stangs in the end. Going to be a great game nonetheless! 

only??  LOL