Arp vs Frankston

Tiger1995

Arp vs Frankston  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

14 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

I think this district is wide open. Harmony will win it but after that no clear order. No team stands out. Will get one playoff win because the district they will play is weak.

Not sold on harmony winning it boss. I think they will have 1 maybe 2 Ls this year 

1 hour ago, Lion54 said:

So are you predicting Arp will win now. If so are you basing this off the fact that they beat Quitman?

Did I say that? I do think Arp will be around in the 3rd round of the playoffs, And honestly I’m judging Arp off how well they did with their preseason games vs the other teams that played against Arp’s preseason lineups. 

14 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Nah it’s Wide open. Harmony is not as good as last year. 

Yeah I can see that, but still they are the favorite til someone in district knocks them off the throne, winona has potential but I dont see them getting it together to make any noise but I could be wrong, we looked like we'd never seen a football against frankston, at times they showed they can be a good ball club but more times than not they didn't.... 

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yeah I can see that, but still they are the favorite til someone in district knocks them off the throne, winona has potential but I dont see them getting it together to make any noise but I could be wrong, we looked like we'd never seen a football against frankston, at times they showed they can be a good ball club but more times than not they didn't.... 

I respect that my man. 

13 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

I respect that my man. 

Calling it like I see it, I'm a homer as you are and back the boyz all the way but sometimes its disappointing to watch, potential is there but taking to long to get it together, district is here and we're making the same mistakes we did in preseason...... better get it together and in a hurry or well be playing round early this season

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JETT said:

Calling it like I see it, I'm a homer as you are and back the boyz all the way but sometimes its disappointing to watch, potential is there but taking to long to get it together, district is here and we're making the same mistakes we did in preseason...... better get it together and in a hurry or well be playing round early this season

Y’all gonna be good at round ball though. 

I just watched Frankstons recap from MaxPreps.  Plenty of offence against Elkhart and Ore City and their defense came alive during the Winona game.  If they string them together they will be the team to beat !!!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RSmith said:

I just watched Frankstons recap from MaxPreps.  Plenty of offence against Elkhart and Ore City and their defense came alive during the Winona game.  If they string them together they will be the team to beat !!!

They definitely seem like they are playing damn good football.