San Augustine vs Centerville

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

SA beat Hemphill last week 49-32...Centerville got beat up pretty bad by Groveton.

Would like to see SA clean up the holding penalties.  Also had 2 fumbles late, but I believe that was due to both RB's running up and down the field at will and also playing quite a few snaps on defense.

I expect another high scoring win for the Wolves.

37 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Doesn’t cvill always start slow and get better as they go?would like to see this game bout week 11-12...this week probably be ugly tho...js 

take the wolves by three marks.

They will get better, but right now it’s pretty bad! S.A by 30 or more.

39 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Dang... Lol 

🤣🤣 Well, I was going to see if anyone from Groveton might comment! Lol But they are either not on here or they are incognito. Groveton is having a very good season and I’m glad. AND I’m ready to renew that rivalry! I grew up with Alto-Groveton as a thing EVERY year! Lol

Who knows, they might give SA a run for their money in district play (that ought to rile Wolfman! 😂)

But back to SA-Centerville. In my opinion SA by as much as they want. 

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

🤣🤣 Well, I was going to see if anyone from Groveton might comment! Lol But they are either not on here or they are incognito. Groveton is having a very good season and I’m glad. AND I’m ready to renew that rivalry! I grew up with Alto-Groveton as a thing EVERY year! Lol

Who knows, they might give SA a run for their money in district play (that ought to rile Wolfman! 😂)

But back to SA-Centerville. In my opinion SA by as much as they want. 

Oh lord.  I needed a good laugh.

• LOL! 1

Centerville's big days appear to be over, but looking at their district slate - they will most likely run the table.

However, Cross Roads has actually used more bulbs on their side of the scoreboard than in years, uncharacteristically posting double digits on back-to-back weeks.

Not that that really means much, since the district - as it readies for district play - is posting a 4-25 record in non-district play; with 4-26 on the way.

9 minutes ago, DOB said:

Not that that really means much, since the district - as it readies for district play - is posting a 4-25 record in non-district play; with 4-26 on the way.

Wow, I think you would be hard pressed to find a district statewide with a worse pre-district record. That’s really something. 

I was at the Groveton vs. Centerville game. Centerville has trouble scoring. They are still strong up front but are having trouble putting together drives. Groveton seems pretty solid and would be undefeated if 3 of their top players weren't out against Buffalo. S.A will roll this week.