2019 - 2020 Coaching Changes

Valhalla

6 hours ago, Stoney said:

Charlie’s days as a head coach are done. Had success at Louisville, not so much at Texas and failed at his career rehab job at USF. He’ll be a defensive coordinator for somebody before next next season starts.

Or he could try something like this: 

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

We just fired our OC Brodie Reeder and DC Troy Reffert. Went from being a top 30 offense to 56th. The defense was 105th in scoring. Changes were needed.

The only defensive coordinator UNT needs.

37D60AD8-D291-489B-9E1A-290ABCC1DB5C.jpeg

11 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

tired of no respect at all in PAC12...he'll go ahead and leave now I'd bet and this may push some other teams to make changes to get a shot at him...

OR, what would Florida State look like with a winner like him leading them?

I’d be curious to see what he could in Dallas. You can’t tell me Dak, Zeke, Amari and Gallup wouldn’t be entertaining with him leading the charge.

I think the Bob Stoops comparison is an apt one... 

For all the annual talk about Peterson being a candidate for this or that "big name" jobs, he never struck me as the "chasing the brass ring" type. I figured he'd be at UW for the rest of his career, possibly with a final Bill Snyder-esque swan song at Boise or something.

Twitter is all afire with talk about Peterson being in the hunt for this or that job (everything from USC and Dallas to Florida State), but I think he very well might be done.