2019 - 2020 Coaching Changes

Valhalla

How quickly people forget about the dumpster fire Prime Prep Academy was...Dude couldn't run a charter in Dallas. Charters are the shadiest and easiest thing in the world to get up and running (Looking at you AAA), and even Prime Time couldn't do it...Go ahead and give him the keys FSU. He will drive you right back to the pre-Bowden era...

2 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

I don't for a second think he could do the hard work that is recruiting...being willing to work 16 plus hour days (constantly)...especially to re-build that FSU program.

And to say he can't do worse that Taggart...bull...if you thought he was lax and undisciplined...Neon Deion would be the ultimate in undisciplined. It would be 99.9% hard knocks tv Noles all the time...his head would be on a swivel looking for tv cameras to act like he was somebody!

He'd make Taggart look like Chuck Noll.

I agree but I think you are taking out his playing career . The right supporting cast could do wonders. Honestly I would go after Lane kiffen. He has the recruiting edge, has been recruiting Florida for three years now. If not him the wake Forest or Mike stoops from Kentucky. Once you fire a coach in the middle of the season its harder to find adequate replacement. 

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

South Florida fires Charlie Strong

Charlie’s days as a head coach are done. Had success at Louisville, not so much at Texas and failed at his career rehab job at USF. He’ll be a defensive coordinator for somebody before next next season starts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I'm thinking Chad Morris at UTSA.

Some would say that’s a step down for Morris but that ain’t a bad spot for him. He can rehab his career with zero pressure and with his Texas HS ties he could have some success. If Arkansas pays him, the money shouldn’t be a huge problem.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Charlie’s days as a head coach are done. Had success at Louisville, not so much at Texas and failed at his career rehab job at USF. He’ll be a defensive coordinator for somebody before next next season starts.

So Red Mccombs was right??? 

That ####, I liked Strong as a person and wish him the best. 

9 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

So Red Mccombs was right??? 

That ####, I liked Strong as a person and wish him the best. 

I wouldn’t go that far Fan. 😂 Louisville was a place he’d probably still be at right now if he hadn’t of taken the UT job.