Packers @ Dallas

Crawford

cowboys week 5  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2019 at 08:20 PM

I have to go with Green Bay in this match up.  The Packers get an NFL help in their schedule. They'll have 10 days to rest and prepare for the Cowboys.  Michael Gallup will again be missing, and I think that showed in last nights game what he means to the team as a #2.  

Green Bay 28

Dallas 17 

5 minutes ago, Rabbs63 said:

I don’t think Dallas can beat Aaron Rodgers.  I hope I’m wrong, but he does have Cowboys #!

You may be right about Rodgers, but I know back when Farve was playing, he couldn't win in Dallas to save his life. lol

Give me the five time Super Bowl champions. Hopefully who ever put together that game plan for the Saints game has been punished.  If Gallup plays then should help open things up for Cooper and Cobb. 34-28 Dallas

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Most good high school receivers in Texas make that catch......don't know why Cooper had trouble with it.  Maybe a lack of concentration. Regardless.....a major league mistake that the Packers will try to convert on now.  

Yea, I agree. I HATE those type of interceptions. Cooper COULD of and SHOULD of caught that. Those type of INTs shouldn't be on the QB's stats imo.