Packers @ Dallas

Crawford

cowboys week 5  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2019 at 08:20 PM

I'm watching it......but not really watching it.  As soon as Cooper didn't make that catch early and the Pack returned the interception and turned it into a TD I had a bad feeling about today.  Then this, then that.......I've lost my fervor for giving the Cowboys my complete attention when they don't show up to play.  High paid Primadonnas.......can't execute when they have the best that money can buy.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I had a feeling that those first three games were giving some a false identity of who the Cowboys really are. 

Yep......you have to really want it to win nowadays in the NFL.  I just haven't seen that kind of attitude on the Cowboys sidelines in years.  This year appears to be no different.  Just go thru the motions and give it my best 80%.  If that's not enough.......Oh well.  I still get my paycheck and I"M A DALLAS COWBOY!!!

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Well, we'll see if Dak's 3rd quarter magic will continue or end. 

So far, my vote is that the magic ends. I hope I'm wrong though. 

Me too. I'm already thinking this season may be a wash with the schedule not getting any easier other then next week, (Jets). 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I'm watching it......but not really watching it.  As soon as Cooper didn't make that catch early and the Pack returned the interception and turned it into a TD I had a bad feeling about today.  Then this, then that.......I've lost my fervor for giving the Cowboys my complete attention when they don't show up to play.  High paid Primadonnas.......can't execute when they have the best that money can buy.

Same here! Plus, I’m still give out from that SMU game last night. Didn’t get home till 3:45 this a.m. & woke up entirely too early. Makes it a little hard to focus on such a mess!

Just now, BlueBlazes said:

Same here! Plus, I’m still give out from that SMU game last night. Didn’t get back home till 3:45 this a.m. & woke up entirely too early. Makes a little hard to focus on such a mess!

Congrats to those Mustangers last night on never quitting.  The Cowboys could take a lesson from that game, Huh?

24 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I had a feeling that those first three games were giving some a false identity of who the Cowboys really are. 

This. I knew better than to buy in to the hype. It’s the same ####, different year. Offense shoots themselves in the foot with a penalty and follows it up with a sack. It never fails 

• Sad 1