Packers @ Dallas

Crawford

cowboys week 5  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2019 at 08:20 PM

I’ll always watch to the end even in the Vinny testaverde 6-10, 5-11 years. But this has the same feel. This team just doesn’t look good, and the worst part is all the hype. I bought into it and I guess that’s why I’m so shocked. But this is a real reality check about who the cowboys really are it seems. It feels more like the beginning of last year than where they were projected to be right now.

Jason threw the challenge flag down with emphasis because the refs made him use it when the whole bench on that side could see is was a good catch, but the ref standing there called it out.  Then they call the penalty on Jason because the ref took offense to it......not very professional for the ref.  Jason had some rights to do that......the ref didn't.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, etxfootball2010 said:

I’ll always watch to the end even in the Vinny testaverde 6-10, 5-11 years. But this has the same feel. This team just doesn’t look good, and the worst part is all the hype. I bought into it and I guess that’s why I’m so shocked. But this is a real reality check about who the cowboys really are it seems. It feels more like the beginning of last year than where they were projected to be right now.

Yep, me too. I'll watch and/or stay in the stands until 00:00 on the clock...no matter what the score is, win or lose. And that's for all of my teams at any level. 

• Like 1

Just now, Red90fly said:

He threw that flag down mad like Doomer used to do all them TV's he'd go through during a season.

Sideline judge has one job. Plays in front of you and he misses it? Heck yeah I’d go all Doomer and a TV set on it. Lol

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Dak better wake up and smell the coffee......these tight throws into coverage are really putting his team against the wall.

He got away with a tip interception, thanks to GB's penalties.