Week Seven: Longview at Mesquite Horn

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (5-0) vs Mesquite Horn Jaguars (2-3)  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mesquite Horn in a close one
    • Mesquite Horn in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2019 at 12:30 AM

55 minutes ago, Rabbs63 said:

What’s wrong with Haynes this year?  Not even statistical leader in East Texas at QB.  #1 prospect should at least be amongst the best in East Texas!

Completely new O Line, a lot of new receivers. I still think he was a little banged up, but he’ll be fine.

Was fine last week against our biggest district threat with 6 TDs accounted for.

10 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Horn falls 45-7 to Rockwall tonight...sooo there’s that...

It’s game week.

Wow with out Jaxon? Shows our defense is legit! I was thinking about making the trip to Mesquite maybe not now we may have another shot out if Rockwall  only gave up seven 

5 hours ago, WolverBean said:

Wow with out Jaxon? Shows our defense is legit! I was thinking about making the trip to Mesquite maybe not now we may have another shot out if Rockwall  only gave up seven 

I don't think we see another game within three scores until the 2nd round (depending who we get) tbh. But the time has come to focus on ourselves, like we did last year, and just continue to improve. Nothing we can do about our district mates and who we play. 

Time to make Mesquite our second home since we play up here three of the next five weeks.

5 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Time to make Mesquite our second home since we play up here three of the next five weeks.

Wont see another stadium aside from Hanby and Lobo until Area round. Crazy.

30 minutes ago, ANTI said:

We got them at Hanby too because Poteet plays West Mesquite at Memorial that night.

Oh wow, you're right. I didn't even realize that. That'll be the first time we've ever played them at Hanby. Good thing you mentioned that, would've gone right over my head.

22 minutes ago, 85lobooldschool said:

Beat Horn.  07 are you making this one?   My daughter and I may go.  

I should be at every single game the rest of the way (though I'll be honest, the Midway/Temple game the week we play Lee is extremely tempting to skip our's for). Definitely will be at all the Mesquite games since it's right down the road from me.

Come sit with the group this week! (jb, WP4L, 84, 73 and myself)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2019 at 9:44 AM, WolverBean said:

Take with a grain of salt but Tyler Lee is 2-0 in district now 

Man, if John Tyler had've made the 6A enrollment cutoff in the last realignment, depending on how they'd perform we could have POTENTIALLY went to the Division-I bracket if J.T. and Lee qualified for the playoffs THIS year (2019).

Then we hopefully could put an end to this Duncanville is better than the world argument and maybe get our shot at North Shore and Katy. I know, extremely tall order even given the circumstances. 

Edited by Quick

4 minutes ago, Quick said:

Man, if John Tyler had've made the 6A enrollment cutoff in the last realignment, depending on how they'd perform we could have POTENTIALLY went to the Division-I bracket if J.T. and Lee qualified for the playoffs THIS year (2019).

JT would not have made the post season in 11-6A this year...They've already lost to three 11-6A schools, and there's no way they would beat Rockwall. 

I really doubt they would've made it last year as well, tbh. 

• Like 1