Linden-Kildare v. Garrison

NightStar11

L-K or Garrison  

35 members have voted

1. 1. L-K v Garrison, who wins?

• Linden-Kildare
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2019 at 11:50 PM

Garrison has played arguably the toughest 3 weeks in the Region.   Can you really consider them struggling when they lost to the best two teams in the region in Alto/SA, and then another to a solid Joaquin team?

Linden-Kildare struggled to beat Hawkins and Harleton. Let's be real here..

• Like 1

All this talk about SA and Alto being the two best in the region...... Perhaps go see who they’ve played. Garrison has played a brutal schedule. I look for them to go on a run and will have something to say in the playoffs on who’s best.

• Stinks 2

4 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

All this talk about SA and Alto being the two best in the region...... Perhaps go see who they’ve played. Garrison has played a brutal schedule. I look for them to go on a run and will have something to say in the playoffs on who’s best.

Same schedule as last year minus TK?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

So you think it’s hard to believe SA/Alto are the region favorites, but don’t find it hard to believe that a 1-3 Garrison team (who lost to both of them) is going to show them whose boss?   I mean, that doesn’t even make sense .  

8 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

So you think it’s hard to believe SA/Alto are the region favorites, but don’t find it hard to believe that a 1-3 Garrison team (who lost to both of them) is going to show them whose boss?   I mean, that doesn’t even make sense .  

His hate for SA is real...so bad to where he doesnt even make sense! 

I think that this week Garrison will get back into the win column. Garrison has had a tough last three weeks against three really good teams. I think they were a few plays away from winning the SA game, not taking anything away from SA, they're a very physical football team. A solid Alto team and a few key injuries for Garrison led to another loss. Last week, I think that a disciplined, talented, and well coached Joaquin team, was looking for some payback for ending their undefeated season last year, and they got it. Garrison seems to have lost their identity somewhat (coaches and players) and are going to have to have a gut check game at some point to turn their season around. I believe that will be this week. We will find out Friday night here in Garrison. GO BULLDOGS!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GBULLDOG96 said:

I think that this week Garrison will get back into the win column. Garrison has had a tough last three weeks against three really good teams. I think they were a few plays away from winning the SA game, not taking anything away from SA, they're a very physical football team. A solid Alto team and a few key injuries for Garrison led to another loss. Last week, I think that a disciplined, talented, and well coached Joaquin team, was looking for some payback for ending their undefeated season last year, and they got it. Garrison seems to have lost their identity somewhat (coaches and players) and are going to have to have a gut check game at some point to turn their season around. I believe that will be this week. We will find out Friday night here in Garrison. GO BULLDOGS!!!

And SA was a few plays away from making it a blowout

11 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Garrison will win but I’m kinda hoping LK wins so Knightstalker will cut the coaches some slack lol. 

When players try the same thing over n over again but it doesn't work, it's the players fault ,but when coaches try the same things over n over but it doesn't work, that's the coaches' faults. 

• Stinks 1