Linden-Kildare v. Garrison

NightStar11

L-K or Garrison  

35 members have voted

1. 1. L-K v Garrison, who wins?

• Linden-Kildare
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2019 at 11:50 PM

21 hours ago, yourteamstinks said:

Garrison has played arguably the toughest 3 weeks in the Region.   Can you really consider them struggling when they lost to the best two teams in the region in Alto/SA, and then another to a solid Joaquin team?

Linden-Kildare struggled to beat Hawkins and Harleton. Let's be real here..

Dat be exactly right dere Yourteamstinks. 

• Stinks 1

59 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

When players try the same thing over n over again but it doesn't work, it's the players fault ,but when coaches try the same things over n over but it doesn't work, that's the coaches' faults. 

When is the last time you’ve been to an LK game? How do you know the coaches are trying the same thing over and over again? Just wondering since you’re always bashing them. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

When players try the same thing over n over again but it doesn't work, it's the players fault ,but when coaches try the same things over n over but it doesn't work, that's the coaches' faults. 

Of course. Here we go again. Back to the same ole :BS:  Just shut up with the whole coaches debate. Your arguments are trash. You consistently like to place blame on them when you have no argument to back it up. When you get called out on it you shy away from any type of real debate on it. I know you care about LK. But lets try something new for a change. Be apart of the solution. Lets get behind the coaches and cheer them on as well as the players. Quit the finger pointing. Quit being a problem. The coaches and players deserve better than to have someone who cheers for ¨their team¨ yet goes around stabbing them in the back. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, AlvinMack said:

Of course. Here we go again. Back to the same ole :BS:  Just shut up with the whole coaches debate. Your arguments are trash. You consistently like to place blame on them when you have no argument to back it up. When you get called out on it you shy away from any type of real debate on it. I know you care about LK. But lets try something new for a change. Be apart of the solution. Lets get behind the coaches and cheer them on as well as the players. Quit the finger pointing. Quit being a problem. The coaches and players deserve better than to have someone who cheers for ¨their team¨ yet goes around stabbing them in the back. 

Alvin your trash talking reveals your immaturity.  If you wanna disagree fine but do it on the points and stop with the personal attacks. Really. 

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

but....in 2A football it does.  Even in 4a....there is no way Cuero beats PG in the state game without their stud.  

If you have players that are not at their potential, you get them there. That's what good coaches   do.   And you go around the whole high school recruiting. Not stay at the fieldhouse. 

• Stinks 2

1 minute ago, LeachBoy61 said:

You didn’t answer my questions though? When was the last time you’ve been to a game Mr. football? 

Sir, I never tell people of my comings and goings, especially in my line of business. Trust me, I'm well acquainted with the Tigers however. I may have been sitting beside one of you in a recent game and you wouldn't know it. 

• Stinks 2

1 hour ago, NightStar11 said:

Alvin your trash talking reveals your immaturity.  If you wanna disagree fine but do it on the points and stop with the personal attacks. Really. 

Trash. Trash. More trash. Just like in the Carthage thread. Just trash. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 hours ago, AlvinMack said:

Why does it bother you so much? Are you an LK coach? Or a relative of one? Seems like every little opposing viewpoint from anyone enrages you. Chill dude.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:37 PM, GBULLDOG96 said:

I think that this week Garrison will get back into the win column. Garrison has had a tough last three weeks against three really good teams. I think they were a few plays away from winning the SA game, not taking anything away from SA, they're a very physical football team. A solid Alto team and a few key injuries for Garrison led to another loss. Last week, I think that a disciplined, talented, and well coached Joaquin team, was looking for some payback for ending their undefeated season last year, and they got it. Garrison seems to have lost their identity somewhat (coaches and players) and are going to have to have a gut check game at some point to turn their season around. I believe that will be this week. We will find out Friday night here in Garrison. GO BULLDOGS!!!

Are we sure the Garrison coach has lost his identity? I am thinking he may have found it again. Have you looked at his record as a head coach?  Seems we are back to the same ol' same ol' with him.

1 hour ago, NightStar11 said:

Why does it bother you so much? Are you an LK coach? Or a relative of one? Seems like every little opposing viewpoint from anyone enrages you. Chill dude.

Nah..I'm neither. My two boys went to school there. Only thing we disagree on is the criticism of the coaching staff. Lay off and I'll chill. Keep going at them..I'll keep going at you. I view it as being highly disrespectful when you know nothing of coaching. They don't get on a forum and complain about your job or about you. They don't come to your work and complain about you. I get it...you have an opinion of them. How about you tell them face to face instead of on here. If you continue to bash them. I'll continue to bash you. Simple. Those guys work day in and day out. Spend more time with those kids than their actual family members. Spend more time influencing the lives of others instead taking care of their own flesh and blood. They work 70-90 hours a week easily. They don't deserve someone running their mouth online or in the bleachers. However, I get it... it happens. You're not the only one. Not the first and won't be the last. But I will continue to defend them and have this everlasting bs debate with you and any other who feels they need to trash this coaching staff.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:37 PM, GBULLDOG96 said:

I think that this week Garrison will get back into the win column. Garrison has had a tough last three weeks against three really good teams. I think they were a few plays away from winning the SA game, not taking anything away from SA, they're a very physical football team. A solid Alto team and a few key injuries for Garrison led to another loss. Last week, I think that a disciplined, talented, and well coached Joaquin team, was looking for some payback for ending their undefeated season last year, and they got it. Garrison seems to have lost their identity somewhat (coaches and players) and are going to have to have a gut check game at some point to turn their season around. I believe that will be this week. We will find out Friday night here in Garrison. GO BULLDOGS!!!

You also gotta remember SA is just a couple of plays away from making it a 58-28 game