Linden-Kildare v. Garrison

NightStar11

L-K or Garrison  

35 members have voted

1. 1. L-K v Garrison, who wins?

• Linden-Kildare
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2019 at 11:50 PM

12 hours ago, scd708 said:

Are we sure the Garrison coach has lost his identity? I am thinking he may have found it again. Have you looked at his record as a head coach?  Seems we are back to the same ol' same ol' with him.

That’s a ridiculous and uncalled for statement.  He’s a great coach.  Always has been, always will be.  Bandera had no athletes after 2009, and Dawson really was an absolute black hole of athleticism.  I think they hadn’t scored an offensive touchdown in like 10+ games before he got there.  You know how bad you gotta be for that?  Nick Saban couldn’t have won at either of those places.  

• Like 1

I'm convinced nightstar is some methed out conspiracy junkie. He speaks gibberish half the time. Can never follow a conversation, just misreads everything and doesn't answer any questions. Tells people they are immature then says a cow took a "poo" on someone head. Won't tell you if he's been to a game because he doesn't want people to know his "comings and goings". And has some secret playbook hes afraid coaches on sdc will get something from. Careful nightstar they are watching you. 👽🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

39 minutes ago, mrclean69 said:

I'm convinced nightstar is some methed out conspiracy junkie. He speaks gibberish half the time. Can never follow a conversation, just misreads everything and doesn't answer any questions. Tells people they are immature then says a cow took a "poo" on someone head. Won't tell you if he's been to a game because he doesn't want people to know his "comings and goings". And has some secret playbook hes afraid coaches on sdc will get something from. Careful nightstar they are watching you. 👽🕵️‍♂️

Thank you "Mr. Clean" for that rude soliloquy. Maybe you should try poetry. And yes I have a playbook. And I put plays into our team which took us to the state championship. Has your school been that far?  That was the only year I put in the playcalls and look what happened. Now, the current city I live in has won 3 state titles in a row, but I have not been as active as I did before. No, I'm simply talking to the players and they listen to my advice. But it's the players that are calling half the plays. It just so happens that they end up going with my strategies very often. I'm simply an advisor who adds to what their excellent coaching staff knows and what the team players have learned and they are light years ahead of their competition. 

• Thumbs Down 1

22 hours ago, AlvinMack said:

Nah..I'm neither. My two boys went to school there. Only thing we disagree on is the criticism of the coaching staff. Lay off and I'll chill. Keep going at them..I'll keep going at you. I view it as being highly disrespectful when you know nothing of coaching. They don't get on a forum and complain about your job or about you. They don't come to your work and complain about you. I get it...you have an opinion of them. How about you tell them face to face instead of on here. If you continue to bash them. I'll continue to bash you. Simple. Those guys work day in and day out. Spend more time with those kids than their actual family members. Spend more time influencing the lives of others instead taking care of their own flesh and blood. They work 70-90 hours a week easily. They don't deserve someone running their mouth online or in the bleachers. However, I get it... it happens. You're not the only one. Not the first and won't be the last. But I will continue to defend them and have this everlasting bs debate with you and any other who feels they need to trash this coaching staff.

So I don't have the right to criticize the coaches?? You sound like one of those intolerant Dimocrats who hates free speech. Well that's just tough dude. Imma keep at it. You've got anger issues dude. 

• Stinks 1

10 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Thank you "Mr. Clean" for that rude soliloquy. Maybe you should try poetry. And yes I have a playbook. And I put plays into our team which took us to the state championship. Has your school been that far?  That was the only year I put in the playcalls and look what happened. Now, the current city I live in has won 3 state titles in a row, but I have not been as active as I did before. No, I'm simply talking to the players and they listen to my advice. But it's the players that are calling half the plays. It just so happens that they end up going with my strategies very often. I'm simply an advisor who adds to what their excellent coaching staff knows and what the team players have learned and they are light years ahead of their competition. 

This thread keeps getting better. 🍿 

5 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

So I don't have the right to criticize the coaches?? You sound like one of those intolerant Dimocrats who hates free speech. Well that's just tough dude. Imma keep at it. You've got anger issues dude. 

:rofl: trash.

Criticizing is not the same as calling for their jobs. Not angry at all. You're just full of it. Completely ridiculous. Your trash arguments just keep getting better. I look forward to bashing you back.

15 minutes ago, AlvinMack said:

:rofl: trash.

Criticizing is not the same as calling for their jobs. Not angry at all. You're just full of it. Completely ridiculous. Your trash arguments just keep getting better. I look forward to bashing you back.

I wouldn't fire them at first but I'd tell them if they don't improve then I would either demote transfer or fire them. I know they have families and firing is a harsh extreme. A last resort. Nobody hates the LK coaches dude. Stop lying. 

On 10/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, Ronster23 said:

Garrison bounces back this week...

DSC_8636.SSP.jpg

Is this RB supposed to be the big back of Garrison?? Gosh, he looks tiny. LK players: Take hold of that rb and sling him to the ground! Lay the wood on him!! 

Edited by NightStar11
Add on

21 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

I wouldn't fire them at first but I'd tell them if they don't improve then I would either demote transfer or fire them. I know they have families and firing is a harsh extreme. A last resort. Nobody hates the LK coaches dude. Stop lying. 

:rofl:Again...trash. Never said anything about you hating the coaches. What am I lying about. You're just making up things I never said.  

2 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Are you claiming to be a integral part of 4 state championships? 3 of which you were only a member of the community that gave advice to the players? Let me guess if I ask you what state championship school this is that has the players calling plays you will keep it a secret.  🕵️‍♂️

21 minutes ago, mrclean69 said:

Are you claiming to be a integral part of 4 state championships? 3 of which you were only a member of the community that gave advice to the players? Let me guess if I ask you what state championship school this is that has the players calling plays you will keep it a secret.  🕵️‍♂️

Pigskin High school in Football, Texas

2 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

So seeing as how highland park is the only team that has currently won 3 straight state championships I’m sure Coach Randy Allen would be very surprised to find out that you have been going behind his back and giving pointers to his players.   Give me a break dude. You probably were 3rd chair clarinet in the high school band that’s sitting in your mama’s basement right now eating Cheeto puffs with no shirt on. 

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Qcsnowflakes said:

So seeing as how highland park is the only team that has currently won 3 straight state championships I’m sure Coach Randy Allen would be very surprised to find out that you have been going behind his back and giving pointers to his players.   Give me a break dude. You probably were 3rd chair clarinet in the high school band that’s sitting in your mama’s basement right now eating Cheeto puffs with no shirt on. 

:rofl::rofl:

• Thumbs Down 1

On 10/3/2019 at 10:07 AM, scd708 said:

Are we sure the Garrison coach has lost his identity? I am thinking he may have found it again. Have you looked at his record as a head coach?  Seems we are back to the same ol' same ol' with him.

My comment was referring to confidence and not ability.

5 minutes ago, GBULLDOG96 said:

Y'all feel like SA will play better this week if I agree with both of y'all? Or ya'll just looking for the warm and fuzzies lol

We arent the ones messing the bed and needing to play better....and coach better.

3 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Is this RB supposed to be the big back of Garrison?? Gosh, he looks tiny. LK players: Take hold of that rb and sling him to the ground! Lay the wood on him!! 

I don't know where the "big back" reference came from, but its not his size that makes him a solid running back. It's his non stop motor and his vision. If he has room to run, he's as good as any in 2A in the open field.