Linden-Kildare v. Garrison

NightStar11

L-K or Garrison  

35 members have voted

1. 1. L-K v Garrison, who wins?

• Linden-Kildare
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2019 at 11:50 PM

21 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

The HP players call much of their own plays. And you twisted my words around. They call that lying. It's not going behind anyone's back. The coaches all know we give the players advice often. Also. I noticed you didn't answer if your team has ever gone to state. Big ole dodge on that one. 

You must be out of your mind if you think a 3 time state champion high school team is letting their kids call their own plays. I’ll just say I’ve been involved with as many trips to state as you have been. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Qcsnowflakes said:

You must be out of your mind if you think a 3 time state champion high school team is letting their kids call their own plays. I’ll just say I’ve been involved with as many trips to state as you have been. 

And you're from Queen City?? State championships???? In ping pong maybe. And yes the HP coach relies on the smarts and knowhow of the players. Coach Allen has talked about this repeatedly dude. Many of the players dads were on previous deep playoff HP teams so they always advise their sons.  This is common in HP, but apparently not at your school cuz well obviously you guys aren't doing the same. 

• Stinks 2

On 10/4/2019 at 11:21 PM, longwheelbase said:

Garrison coaches did a really good job of adjusting their offense during this game. LK defense was giving them fits with their pass rush but Garrison went to their short pass game and were successful. I thought the game was much ch closer than the final score indicates

Why would LK rush the passer when Garrison is a running team?????  While LK was coming for their QB, Garrison's rb was running away with the game. Wake up dude.

• Stinks 1