• Astros in 4
    • Astros in 5
    • Astros in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • Yankees in 4
    • Yankees in 5
    • Yankees in 6
    • Yankees in 7

Very interested in who will be left off post-season roster.    I'm predicting some eyebrow raising decisions on the pitching side. I'm very interested if Hinch is really gonna go with the best player available or if he will give veterans (such as Miley) a pass because they were good early on.

This is showtime.....….. no time to be messing around or passing favors

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, THSfanatic said:

Very interested in who will be left off post-season roster.    I'm predicting some eyebrow raising decisions on the pitching side. I'm very interested if Hinch is really gonna go with the best player available or if he will give veterans (such as Miley) a pass because the were good early on.

This is showtime.....….. no time to be messing around or passing favors

Miley needs to be left off he has become unreliable Jose Urquidy would be a better choice

Correa will be ready to go at SS for the Stros, that is good news. With that said since his back is the problem and a ongoing problem there has to be a exercise routine that he can do to strengthen those muscles whatever they are doing isn't working.  

Game 1: Verlander vs. Glasnow
Game 2: Cole vs. Snell
Game 3: Grienke vs. Morton

Verlander, Cole, Greinke have a combined 1.69 ERA in 23 innings agianst the Rays. 

Glasnow hasn't pitched more than 4.1 innings since May...Snell hasn't thrown more than 2.1 innings since July...