President Trump Telling it like it is......THIS is WHY we elected him and will elect him again in 2020......

RETIREDFAN1

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lots of curse words flying out of the White House these days. Makes Trump look coarse and a little immoral, but positive that it won't sway the 'evangelical' vote. 

I don’t Blame him for cursing; Anybody who has had to endure the Incessant barrage of 🐂💩 coming from you Communists, would HAVE TO curse!😡

• Like 1

This is exactly what he should be doing .... he should have a monthly "fireside chat" like Ronald Reagan did and talk directly to the American people .... the anti-Trump lame stream libtard media is never going to report the truth .... if Reagan had had twitter, I'm sure he would have used it just like President Trump!!!! ....

CNN, LSDMSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, the Washington Compost and the NY Slimes can all get stuffed with their nonstop 24/7 lies and distortions ....

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lots of curse words flying out of the White House these days. Makes Trump look coarse and a little immoral, but positive that it won't sway the 'evangelical' vote. 

Maybe you should listen to some LBJ tapes, he makes Trump look like a saint with his language.  Plus he loved to show his last name around like it was flag or something.  

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

This is exactly what he should be doing .... he should have a monthly "fireside chat" like Ronald Reagan did and talk directly to the American people .... the anti-Trump lame stream libtard media is never going to report the truth .... if Reagan had had twitter, I'm sure he would have used it just like President Trump!!!! ....

CNN, LSDMSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, the Washington Compost and the NY Slimes can all get stuffed with their nonstop 24/7 lies and distortions ....

You left FauxNews out of your list.....

17 hours ago, Hagar said:

Didn’t vote on him to be Pope, voted for him to be President.   

Hot dog, another post that liberals cannot refute, so I got the 💩.   How satisfying to post something so solid that the Left cannot reply, so all they have left is to put. 💩 on it.  I do have to wonder, if folks continuously make post that the leftist  know are true, why they don’t start to question their own false beliefs?   Proof that you can lead a liberal to the truth, but you can’t make them think.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Hot dog, another post that liberals cannot refute, so I got the 💩.   How satisfying to post something so solid that the Left cannot reply, so all they have left is to put. 💩 on it.  I do have to wonder, if folks continuously make post that the leftist  know are true, why they don’t start to question their own false beliefs?   Proof that you can lead a liberal to the truth, but you can’t make them think.

Amen brother....