1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Queen City   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Queen City

• Bulldogs
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/8/2019 at 3:18 PM, Bearliever said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see the dogs knock off the defenseless jackets, something like 41-37!

I think EF's defense improves as long as they stay healthy. Heard they are getting 2 starters back on defense that will be playing this week. Those 2 have missed four and a half games basically. Went out during the first half of the first game. Daingerfield game was a perfect storm of things to happen to EF. I think the new d coach gets it figured out for the rest of the season. 

On 10/8/2019 at 3:18 PM, Bearliever said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see the dogs knock off the defenseless jackets, something like 41-37!

Wait, wait, wait. Forget that EF would somehow have to allow 41 to a team that’s barely scored.  How the heck would QC hold EF to 37??? 

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, ronnyham said:

Wait, wait, wait. Forget that EF would somehow have to allow 41 to a team that’s barely scored.  How the heck would QC hold EF to 37??? 

You haven't been paying enough attention to the EF defense week to week have you lol

8 hours ago, ronnyham said:

I don't know about holding EF to 37. Because EF has at least 1 stud player/RB in #5. Probably more good players (I'm not for sure because ND hasn't played them yet). #5 could probably put 37 on the board by himself against QC. (at least by what I recall from last year). 

That being said, QC has a good QB. He has a good arm...his problem is accuracy...when he finally gets it together, he could be special imo. He's a very shifty and elusive runner and seems to have good speed when he runs. The skill players all seemed ok, and had okay speed...it seemed during the ND game that several of them were timid to contact and were allowing themselves to be hit instead of initiating the contact. The defense didnt appear to be anything special, and nobody stood out to me. The QB seems to be the only standout for this team. 

I could see this game going something like 47-12 EF. 

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

I don't know about holding EF to 37. Because EF has at least 1 stud player/RB in #5. Probably more good players (I'm not for sure because ND hasn't played them yet). #5 could probably put 37 on the board by himself against QC. (at least by what I recall from last year). 

That being said, QC has a good QB. He has a good arm...his problem is accuracy...when he finally gets it together, he could be special imo. He's a very shifty and elusive runner and seems to have good speed when he runs. The skill players all seemed ok, and had okay speed...it seemed during the ND game that several of them were timid to contact and were allowing themselves to be hit instead of initiating the contact. The defense didnt appear to be anything special, and nobody stood out to me. The QB seems to be the only standout for this team. 

I could see this game going something like 47-12 EF. 

IMO the EF QB #8 Wilkerson is just as good as #5 Smith is on offense and is just as fast. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

IMO the EF QB #8 Wilkerson is just as good as #5 Smith is on offense and is just as fast. 

Yea, I was pretty sure y'all weren't a one-man-show. If i remember correctly, during last year's ND-EF game #5 was either playing hurt or was gimpy. But still played good. I've also heard great things about him from last yr and so far this year. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, I was pretty sure y'all weren't a one-man-show. If i remember correctly, during last year's ND-EF game #5 was either playing hurt or was gimpy. But still played good. I've also heard great things about him from last yr and so far this year. 

Offense is the only thing thats working