Mount Vernon @ Jefferson

Jeepster89

Mount Vernon at Jefferson  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2019 at 12:30 AM

Guest Tiger03lb

It'll be interesting to see how each team will want to play each other. Both have high power offense's and can score an anytime. Could see a shoot out.

2 hours ago, 98crush said:

Lots of class from those teams in DF bro. Much! Our SDC group may have given y’all so much grief that you just felt like that. 

Oh. You’re talking about the internet and not real life. Gotcha. 

This one could go either way. Jefferson def has the speed advantage by  a mile. You blink an eye and Black is gone! Poof! MV doesn't have that factor. The qb for Jeffy is also a legit threat. I don't hear much talk about his running ability but its def there. Mt Vernon with the tempo could be a factor. Gonna be great game. 

1 hour ago, HS1988 said:

This one could go either way. Jefferson def has the speed advantage by  a mile. You blink an eye and Black is gone! Poof! MV doesn't have that factor. The qb for Jeffy is also a legit threat. I don't hear much talk about his running ability but its def there. Mt Vernon with the tempo could be a factor. Gonna be great game. 

Who are you picking? You’ve seen both squads. I would like to hear an opinion from someone who isn’t a homer of any team.

6 minutes ago, TheHaireBeatTheTortoise said:

Who are you picking? You’ve seen both squads. I would like to hear an opinion from someone who isn’t a homer of any team.

If I had to bet, I would pick MV. I think their relentless no huddle hurry up is underestimated and really disrupts defenses. From a speed standpoint,  Jeffy all day. I do think it will be close and I would hate to bet. But my pick would be MV. Imho.

17 hours ago, mvtigerbacker said:

Did u also know that MV was about to go up three scores late with about a minute left 1st and goal inside the 5 and knelt on the ball to run out the clock - - fact is, the ball bounces funny on both sides- Ask Jefferson , and they “could have won” just as easy as they lost to HS - Turnovers and penalties are a part of the game- not the should have could have

Would y'all be inside the 5 on the drive where y'all picked it off? 

41 minutes ago, highschoolfootballnut said:

back to football, '88, I knew 24 was going to be a beast, but he exceeded what i thought he would do.  4 had good speed, but I wasnt expecting your defense to play that well, if they played like that against MV, you would have beaten them.  Great game! Congrats!! 

Not to beat a dead horse, they won. Bout 3 plays go different,  and the outcome could have been different. That no huddle wears you down and makes it hard for the defense to get set. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Damn tiger...we get your point lol

Lol. Thinking about coming to this game. Where's a good place to eat in Jeffy?

11 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

I'm pulling for them Bulldogs! Hope you guys take it to um!

I think our guys will be fired up for this one! You guys woke us up and tbh we needed that. That 2pt conversion before the half was a gutsy call that paid off! 

6 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I think our guys will be fired up for this one! You guys woke us up and tbh we needed that. That 2pt conversion before the half was a gutsy call that paid off! 

Funny, I called that. Told the guy next to me. We had the momentum,  was just gashing you guys on that drive. No brainers for me. Obvious to me it was gonna be back n forth game.