LE/La Vega game called early???

blesseddaily

9 hours ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

Like I said, a L. E. lineman at my church told me that a LV player body slammed running back Damien Henderson after Henderson scored a touchdown and a L. E. player, a lineman came to Henderson's defense. Things escalated from there.  It will be interesting to see what LV will do.  They probably can't beat Stephenville without being at full strength.

Dont believe a LE kid because he is going to say LaVega started the fight ! Ask a LaVega kid he is going to say LE started the fight!

Just ask 68Hornet. He knows everything about everything. Just go back and read his responses about where the new coach was coming from.  Boy, was that a train wreck!  As usual, he was there at the game and his version of events is the only accurate version. 

• Stinks 1

On 10/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, JeffWrong said:

There is ZERO percent chance the three headed coaching monster of T, W & F will suspend any players with their only winnable game coming up.  I guess they could suspend them for the game against BYE next week.  

Seem to remember you also saying they wouldn't suspend anyone.  Time for you to let go and move on.