Winnsboro @ Sabine 10/11

chevyman

3A Div. I District 8  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Winnsboro Raiders
    • Sabine Cardinals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2019 at 12:30 AM

35 minutes ago, Pittpirate1919 said:

#1 from winnsboro will be the best athlete on the field and its not close winny goes as he goes should put him at qb kid is something special the big fb also #8 also them make that offense go imo

So without a doubt he will be the best player?

8 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

If we score on our opening drive I think we will win this game. I have been told Mighty Mouse could get to play some Friday. If he does our offense might be better than it has been which is kinda scary.

If he plays he is one tough dude!! 

1 hour ago, Opie1 said:

If we score on our opening drive I think we will win this game. I have been told Mighty Mouse could get to play some Friday. If he does our offense might be better than it has been which is kinda scary.

Surely That’s a rumor about Mighty Mouse!! Let him heal up for our playoff run...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Opie1 said:

He's not your average kid, he's as tough as they come.

Let the backups run the ball. They are more than capable of getting the job done. Put BJ out in the slot. Make the defense account for one more person on offense. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Sabine talking about playoff run...... I like it. 

Welcome to the dark side. 

I think in Sabine making the playoffs in football is considered a run 😁 If we don’t all start playing better D7 is going to wipe us all out !

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I think in Sabine making the playoffs in football is considered a run 😁 If we don’t all start playing better D7 is going to wipe us all out !

Can’t argue either statement but the 1 seed in our district is looking like they may get an easier team now. I’m glad none of us are having to deal with that mess. 

22 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Can’t argue either statement but the 1 seed in our district is looking like they may get an easier team now. I’m glad none of us are having to deal with that mess. 

That is not over by a long shot. I won’t be surprised if those kids are playing again next week. 

10 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Let the backups run the ball. They are more than capable of getting the job done. Put BJ out in the slot. Make the defense account for one more person on offense. 

I hope that's what they do with him. I just can't see him running out of the backfield. I hope they let him rest another week but we will see.