Week 7: #9 Alto Yellowjackets (5-0) @ Big Sandy Wildcats (1-4) - 10/11/19

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Big Sandy  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Big Sandy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2019 at 12:30 AM

Just now, BronCos2015 said:

I believe alto is a good team but to have big sandy hang with you is pretty bad no disrespect to big sandy but their pretty bad

241 yards to 40 yards, penalties and a kickoff return with the bye to go with it, that’s the problem.

Just now, BronCos2015 said:

Are y’all just stalling offensively, cause I saw the SA and big sandy game and I just can’t see big sandy making stops on defense.

Int’s, probably trying some things out, plus one of our best weapons may have broke their wrist

1 hour ago, Jacket44 said:

I know everybody thinks the refs are bad in most games, but these guys have been exceptionally bad!

They weren't that bad the kickoff penalty was more great acting than bad call(game was in hand) j2c taught that class now for 17 years! It's like this alto is good but makes mistakes and BS is a decent 1-5 team that makes horrible mistakes at the most undesirable time. BS should look better next week and alto will have their hands FULL! 

1 minute ago, knothead58 said:

They weren't that bad the kickoff penalty was more great acting than bad call(game was in hand) j2c taught that class now for 17 years! It's like this alto is good but makes mistakes and BS is a decent 1-5 team that makes horrible mistakes at the most undesirable time. BS should look better next week and alto will have their hands FULL! 

Yeah.  They were that bad.