Week 7 - Hughes Springs @ Atlanta - 10/11

H3llR4z0r

Hughes Springs @ Atlanta - 10/11 - 7:30  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who notches another district victory?

• Hughes Springs Mustangs
    • Atlanta Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Yep Thunderstruck 

That's awesome. PG came down their stands Friday to "Lose Yourself" by Eminem but I don't think that's an every game thing... it may be though.

V-Tech does it right though. 

16 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

Well, it's obvious we've found out what Atlanta's sore subject is... 

Let me guess, y'all are gonna say "we hear it so much and were tired of it because it's not true and we're teaching character over here"

Then one sentence later you say you can't wait for the banter and ribbing because it's been pretty stagnant.

Y'all are soft, them talking about y'all padding your #s was banter, and y'all got up in ya feels about it...

Huh??

the rabbits will take the ole sway back pony's to the soap factory Friday night,  Hughes springs will see  the best defense they have seen all year ,  while the pony's might be the 3rd best team Atlanta has seen run the slot t or wing t whatever you want to call it..

15 minutes ago, Mudman246 said:

the rabbits will take the ole sway back pony's to the soap factory Friday night,  Hughes springs will see  the best defense they have seen all year ,  while the pony's might be the 3rd best team Atlanta has seen run the slot t or wing t whatever you want to call it..

Sounds similar to what Jefferson was preaching last week...

13 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Sounds similar to what Jefferson was preaching last week...

only difference is  yall have been the best team Jefferson has played,  yall for sure  wont be the best team Atlanta has played , and believe me yall don't intimidate or strike fear into Atlanta,

1 minute ago, Mudman246 said:

its 100% truth   and you know  might as well come to terms with it yourself...

I live/work in gilmer, my son is a buckeye.  I was there when yall played gilmer the last two years.  No doubt in my mind that HS isn't the best team y'all have played.  But I gotts tha confidence in muh boyz!!!

1 minute ago, StangtilDeath said:

I live/work in gilmer, my son is a buckeye.  I was there when yall played gilmer the last two years.  No doubt in my mind that HS isn't the best team y'all have played.  But I gotts tha confidence in muh boyz!!!

Sorry about your son. Hope he gets better. 

• LOL! 1