Week 7 - Hughes Springs @ Atlanta - 10/11

H3llR4z0r

Hughes Springs @ Atlanta - 10/11 - 7:30  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who notches another district victory?

• Hughes Springs Mustangs
    • Atlanta Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, HS1988 said:

Ol boy up in the box won't have much to holler about this week. Prolly go to sleep. Cotton tails won't have the ball 4min the entire game......

Thanks for the props! 42 points in 4 minutes is movin!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's be realistic for a sec. On paper Atlanta has a HUGE advantage but so did Jeffy. So speed isnt going to get it done for the wabbits alone. In my gut I feel atl will win something like 42-21 but my heart says the Stangs by a score of something like 21-20. Which do I trust is the question..... 

5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Let's be realistic for a sec. On paper Atlanta has a HUGE advantage but so did Jeffy. So speed isnt going to get it done for the wabbits alone. In my gut I feel atl will win something like 42-21 but my heart says the Stangs by a score of something like 21-20. Which do I trust is the question..... 

better go with that paper,   and I will tell you why,    Atlanta will have the best front seven on defense you will see until you get a couple rds deep in playoffs, and plus Jefferson is very much one dimensional you stop Dee black you stop Jefferson. Atlanta is not one dimensional  they can run or pass ,     Atlanta has seen some teams that run the ball pretty well,    PG, Gladewater, even Gilmer ,   so Hughes springs better buckle up  its not going to be easy plowing Friday night,  I think depth and mistakes will be a huge factor in this ballgame,    im expecting this to be a 2 score ballgame  in favor of the rabbs  42-28 

5 minutes ago, Mudman246 said:

better go with that paper,   and I will tell you why,    Atlanta will have the best front seven on defense you will see until you get a couple rds deep in playoffs, and plus Jefferson is very much one dimensional you stop Dee black you stop Jefferson. Atlanta is not one dimensional  they can run or pass ,     Atlanta has seen some teams that run the ball pretty well,    PG, Gladewater, even Gilmer ,   so Hughes springs better buckle up  its not going to be easy plowing Friday night,  I think depth and mistakes will be a huge factor in this ballgame,    im expecting this to be a 2 score ballgame  in favor of the rabbs  42-28 

I cant argue with that. Atlanta has played a heck of a schedule so far. HS will need a few things to go their way for sure. 

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Heart is the most wicked thing. 

17 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I apologize for not being able to pelt y'all with GIFs and such this week. Been busy. I'll start posting some as soon as I get some free time. 

Dont put yourself out......I'm sure we can do without the methed up hare with Douglassville teeth.