Pine Tree 42 Jacksonville 25...Final

Jets

11 minutes ago, Jets said:

U said whitehouse big over jax,  that didnt happen

And your point?  I never said I was Nostradamus.

I predicted a WH win..... and they did.... by DOUBLE digits. 

I'll give my props to the Tomato Bowl for bringing out the best in the Indians.  It always seems to do that.

But how many points are needed before it stops being a moral victory for Jacksonville and become a blowout loss?  Just wondering.

• LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

And your point?  I never said I was Nostradamus.

I predicted a WH win..... and they did.... by DOUBLE digits. 

I'll give my props to the Tomato Bowl for bringing out the best in the Indians.  It always seems to do that.

But how many points are needed before it stops being a moral victory for Jacksonville and become a blowout loss?  Just wondering.

Dont get so butt hurt,  just pointing out what u said and what happened

5 minutes ago, Jets said:

Dont get so butt hurt,  just pointing out what u said and what happened

Sounds like YOU'RE the one that got butt hurt by my prediction.

A loss is a loss.  And I predicted Jacksonville to lose last night. 

They lost by DOUBLE digits.

I believe our kids at JAX will bounce back this week at PT. We have our moments when we play really well..... then we make mental mistakes that become physical mistakes. Consistency has been our issue, just need more of it where the good plays outweigh the bad ones. We can’t keep taking one step forward and two steps back. I believe this week, we will see that start to change. 

This will be our 2nd Broadcast of Pine Tree Football on the Internet "call" !

I received a phone call from Pirates Head Coach Kerry Lane last Wednesday after receiving my number as well as a reference from KTBB's Bill Coates.

I met with Coach Lane and PT AD Jody Berryhill last Thursday morning with the result in being offered the opportunity to "call" Pirate Football.

The initial broadcast was a successful venture with an "assist" from my fellow PTISD producer Todd Yohn, so we're off to the races as are the Pirates with their explosive Offensive Arsenal which is averaging 45 points & 545 yards per game !

Listen in where ever you may be on YouTube with the Jacksonville Indians vs. Pine Tree Pirates this week. 

It's all about the players, coaches and fans with each school.

R.J.

• Like 1