Joaquin Rams (4-1, 1-0) at Linden-Kildare Tigers (2-3)

trueblue82

Rams vs Tigers   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Tigers?

• Joaquin Rams
    • Linden-Kildare Tigers

The Rams travel to Linden-Kildare for the first time ever to take on the Tigers. The Rams enjoyed a bye week after their big win over Garrison, while the Tigers took it on the chin (48-14) from those same Bulldogs. The bye came at a good time for the Rams to get healthy for the district stretch run. 

Just now, trueblue82 said:

The Rams travel to Linden-Kildare for the first time ever to take on the Tigers. The Rams enjoyed a bye week after their big win over Garrison, while the Tigers took it on the chin (48-14) from those same Bulldogs. The bye came at a good time for the Rams to get healthy for the district stretch run. 

I was at that game and 17 sec. In first quarter it was 6 nothing LK. That #7 is is fast and hard to get a hand on. We have to watch him. Also they use the short pass a lot

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

cotton84?......      Night star?......

Bueller?

Homecoming was the Hawkins game.......For any other possible special night Friday could be, you need to get with Beardedgoat —— he has the inside scoop. 

11 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Don’t see LK handling the Rams style of play very well. Joaquin should win comfortably if they take of the football.

Coach Lawson told me today that he’s had a change of heart about his offensive philosophy. He’s heard the naysayers and he’s listening. Gonna scrap the slot-t and install the old double wing-t pistol spread pulley bone. Cutting edge stuff here guys. Y’all stay tuned. 

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

You not talking about #2 are you. I was there and he was fast. 

I think that was his number, yes he got outside our containment a few times ... he's really their only big threat ... little fast dude ...

I once saw where another poster made a comment last year. He said "becuz them LK coaches don't know what dey be doin...". Yet, when I make the same observation, I get personally attacked by Alvin Mack and the 2 other hardheads on here. I can't predict this score just yet but I think it will go downhill fast for the Tigers. I don't think the players are conditioned like they should be or possess enough celerity either.  Additionally, the LK offense has its areas of strength and weaknesses. It needs to be much more complex and varied to be consistently successful. 

• Stinks 2

On 10/9/2019 at 7:56 AM, NightStar11 said:

I once saw where another poster made a comment last year. He said "becuz them LK coaches don't know what dey be doin...". Yet, when I make the same observation, I get personally attacked by Alvin Mack and the 2 other hardheads on here. I can't predict this score just yet but I think it will go downhill fast for the Tigers. I don't think the players are conditioned like they should be or possess enough celerity either.  Additionally, the LK offense has its areas of strength and weaknesses. It needs to be much more complex and varied to be consistently successful. 

Imagine how the coaches feel everytime you comment on an LK tiger thread. Exactly how you put it I'd assume. Worry about Highland Park.