Cujo vs Wranglers

cujoforlife

7 5a D1  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

Watching the Lancaster west mesquite game I just don’t understand how these teams can’t neutralize or slowdown one man when you know that’s the main guy. Like the runningback from Lancaster was running over everyone and then he plays against JT and can’t even get 50 yards rushing? Or like mims receiver from lone star blasting everyone and then he got to the JT game and couldn’t even get a catch. Lol like I don’t get why these teams can’t do the same thing. Like one thing JT is pretty good about is taking your best player out the game and making you beat them with other people. So I believe JT will try to take out west mesquites running game and make them throw which just from seeing the highlights that is not there M.O 

A JT win will put John Tyler in the drivers seat for the #1 seed and a Potential district title shot against north in 2 weeks in McKinney. A JT loss and playoffs hopes would be still still high but the chances a district championship and a #1 seed will be slim but still a shot. A west mesquite win and the wranglers will stay in alive in the playoff race. A west mesquite loss won’t keep the wranglers out of playoff contention but it won’t make it easier with Texas high, North and poteet still left on the schedule. 

3 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

A JT win will put John Tyler in the drivers seat for the #1 seed and a Potential district title shot against north in 2 weeks in McKinney. A JT loss and playoffs hopes would be still still high but the chances a district championship and a #1 seed will be slim but still a shot. A west mesquite win and the wranglers will stay in alive in the playoff race. A west mesquite loss won’t keep the wranglers out of playoff contention but it won’t make it easier with Texas high, North and poteet still left on the schedule. 

One game at a time.  Just need to win this week to secure that 4th spot. Everything else will take care of its self.

JT has a bye after this game, so 2 weeks to prepare for North. I still think Poteet is going to be a tough game for JT too, but having it at home is a bonus.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

One game at a time.  Just need to win this week to secure that 4th spot. Everything else will take care of its self.

JT has a bye after this game, so 2 weeks to prepare for North. I still think Poteet is going to be a tough game for JT too, but having it at home is a bonus.

If JT blows them out I will feel better going into the north game.

4 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

many people didn't think JT would be undefeated in district at this point, so I will take a win by any margin...lol

Well I guess I’m in the minority of saying JT only loss would probably be against north. I also think they can go undefeated is the offense can sustain drives. 

5 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Well I guess I’m in the minority of saying JT only loss would probably be against north. I also think they can go undefeated is the offense can sustain drives. 

I don't think you are the only one because there are others who expect and/or root for JT to lose games this yr. The expectations are much lower this yr.

• Like 1