Cujo vs Wranglers

cujoforlife

7 5a D1  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/6/2019 at 10:01 PM, cujoforlife said:

If JT can do what they did to East. To west and north, I will start believing in the offense again.

Come on C4L, why would you need to believe, if the substance has already manifest?lol. Now North is going to be a different story. You gotta hold your Hope.🤔 

3 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

Come on C4L, why would you need to believe, if the substance has already manifest?lol. Now North is going to be a different story. You gotta hold your Hope.🤔 

North offense is loaded, but they just let Texas High score almost 50 on them, and JT didn't let Thigh score just the week before. That gives me hope...lol

2 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

North offense is loaded, but they just let Texas High score almost 50 on them, and JT didn't let Thigh score just the week before. That gives me hope...lol

Man I been telling people that lol. Texas high went from 0 to almost 50 lol. I know we can put up close to 60 

13 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

It means that it is good news moving forward. That they are finding out what type of offense they are. Like I said if they sub stain a Drive an score here and there. To gave the defense a rest and win games 21-7 or 28-14 I’m good with that.

10 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Every time JT has played North. They have jumped out to a almost three TD lead and made them play catch up.

1 hour ago, cujoforlife said:

Every time JT has played North. They have jumped out to a almost three TD lead and made them play catch up.

This north team reminds me of 2014 north team they were putting 50-60 points a game and didn’t have a defense and then they played JT and got smoked before halftime lol. I hope the same results happen again. 

On 10/9/2019 at 6:16 AM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

This north team reminds me of 2014 north team they were putting 50-60 points a game and didn’t have a defense and then they played JT and got smoked before halftime lol. I hope the same results happen again. 

That game North didn’t have the athletes to keep up with JT on both sides. They were a two man team that year. If Cujo can West to 7 points or less. I will feel going into the north game.

On a side note. I see that David Warren is being inducted into the Texas Highschool Football Hall of Fame. Well deserved. I think they should have a done that a few years ago. You don't mention Cujo without mentioning David. 

• Like 2