Cujo vs Wranglers

cujoforlife

7 5a D1  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Literally all you have to do is contain McGowan And goldlightly and you have stopped 90 percent of poteets offense. Load the box and makem pass. 

You gotta remember they are the same team that beat Lee. I know it’s about matchups, but Poteet may be the better team out of them and JT 

9 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

You gotta remember they are the same team that beat Lee. I know it’s about matchups, but Poteet may be the better team out of them and JT 

I think JT will matchup with poteet team very simply because we have the athletes to do it. Poteet won’t our athlete us. TH Doesn’t enough athletes to stick with poteet. Let’s also remember this is same poteet team that lost to waxahachie that in which it was there first win in 2 years and they lost to an alright summit team. They are playing the bottom feeders of the district just like us and are back loaded next week will be the big one for them. 

11 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

I guess the TH defense wasn’t as good as we thought.

Hello, we’ve only played against one good defense, and that was LV. Our problem has only been our offense and our kicking, and return teams, by the way makes up two thirds of the team.

44 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I guess this shows how bad JT Offense is and how bad North Defense is.

The development of JT offense is a work in progress. We are rotating between 11Jr, 12So, 2Fr, and a couple of more on the the way up, alone with our Sr., on the varsity. Hopefully when we get to North we should be locked in. We need to take a good look at our offensive Tackles, l’m not liking what i’m Seeing. 

I don’t think no one is sporting a lock down defense in the district, but I do like the play of our LInebackers. Lol, and yes, was bad. I’m going to keep that in past tense.lol 

18 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

The development of JT offense is a work in progress. We are rotating between 11Jr, 12So, 2Fr, and a couple of more on the the way up, alone with our Sr., on the varsity. Hopefully when we get to North we should be locked in. We need to take a good look at our offensive Tackles, l’m not liking what i’m Seeing. 

I don’t think no one is sporting a lock down defense in the district, but I do like the play of our LInebackers. Lol, and yes, was bad. I’m going to keep that in past tense.lol 

agree..first thing first is W.Mesquite. Lets hope cujo takes care of business going into the bye week.

28 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

What is wrong with the tackles I know the line play has been bad kinda.