Beckville Upsets Tenaha

PantherNation2015

In a game most forgot about, Beckville went into a hostile environment in Tenaha Sat night and ruined the Tiger’s Homecoming game by beating them 35-28.  At one point in the 2nd quarter it was 21-0 Bearcats.  Not sure if this outcome says more about the Bearcats or Tigers?  Either way it was a big win for Beckville and was worthy of a thread even if it’s just for today.

25 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Agree kinda suprised it wasn't. Teneha has been very consistent with success. Good win for Beckville. I assume there may be limited fans on here or this is a sore subject for Tigers fans.

They havent been back on here since SA spanked them

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Tamp will get em pointed back in the right direction, I have no doubt.. He's a good man and fine coach, sometimes you just have a flat night and get jumped... It happens. 

Its already happened a couple of times though 😂

Coaches didn’t lose it. B’ville played well. Tigers didn’t play bad. Many costly penalties put the Tigers behind the chains on offense. Tiger run defense is down this year. Tigers have several WR but lost some really great players to graduation in key positions..... It happens at a small school. Tigers aren’t far off and I expect them to be in the playoffs. A down year for the Tigers is a few losses here or there..... That’s a successful year for other programs. Tigers have set the bar high

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Coaches didn’t lose it. B’ville played well. Tigers didn’t play bad. Many costly penalties put the Tigers behind the chains on offense. Tiger run defense is down this year. Tigers have several WR but lost some really great players to graduation in key positions..... It happens at a small school. Tigers aren’t far off and I expect them to be in the playoffs. A down year for the Tigers is a few losses here or there..... That’s a successful year for other programs. Tigers have set the bar high

Figure coach will have them ready come playoff time.. Js 

We have coaches on staff now that the kids will play for, and that will want to stay here and play. 3-4 starters down the road all played Jr. High here, but left for one reason or another. The staff is changing the culture, and with what is happening in the high school and the Jr High, the future looks better than it has in a couple of years. 

• Like 1

Just now, t-dub said:

We have coaches on staff now that the kids will play for, and that will want to stay here and play. 3-4 starters down the road all played Jr. High here, but left for one reason or another. The staff is changing the culture, and with what is happening in the high school and the Jr High, the future looks better than it has in a couple of years. 

Glad to hear that, kids should be fighting for a position on a team, js. 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:35 AM, MountCountry said:

Saw that Tenaha is appealing a player eligibility to UIL.  What gives if anyone knows?

I had to go back and edit. I thought you meant they were questioning eligibility of a Beckville player.