Anderson-Shiro at Hemphill

PonyExpress

4 hours ago, PonyExpress said:

Shiro comes in at 5-0. Don’t know anything about their opponents, but record would indicate they are solid. Hemphill is 3-2 with a self-inflicted loss to Buna and a loss to a very good San Augustine team. Thoughts?

shiro.jpg

1 hour ago, whynot said:

This should be another good game this year.  Both teams are having success.  Who is going to outlast the other on the ground will decide this game.  Who are the playmakers for Hemphill?

Anyone would have success with Shiros schedule.

1 hour ago, whynot said:

All I know is that quality win San Augustine got doesn't seem to mean as much once Beckville took Tenaha to the woodshed.  I know it was a seven point game, but Beckville dominated.

And didnt Hemphill dominate them the week before?  Beckville isnt going to make any noise...they got a lucky win.

31 minutes ago, whynot said:

Not a problem at all.  SAWolfman what did you think about HH def?  I know they can score on offense, but they also seem to give up a lot of points defensively as well.

We ran on them pretty good.  If they tighten up on defense then will be hard to beat.  

8 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

We ran on them pretty good.  If they tighten up on defense then will be hard to beat.  

You ran almost at will, especially in the second half. Your offensive line opened some good holes and once your backs get some space...