Waskom 1-4 @ DeKalb 5-0

Wild74

Waskom 0-2 District DeKalb 2-0 District   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom 0-2 District DeKalb 2-0 District

This poll is closed to new votes

Waskom is struggling. But there opponents are either really good or haven’t played anyone. I don’t know all there records. But I’ll guess 

red water 0-5/6

west rusk 4-1/5-1

hughes 4-1/5-1

pewitt 5-0

new Diana 4-1 

not sure how how many games other teams have played. 

7 minutes ago, justafan said:

Yeah been awhile. I bet Keeling is losing his mind. 

LOL he is doing ok he knows what he has, he is playing with a JV team from last year with a mix of about 7 Seniors and Juniors. The young guys have a lot of learning to do and a few more lumps to take. 

3 hours ago, ericflair said:

Where did Dekalb center go play football at? I think he was number 56 was really physical. He was pretty good last year and I didn’t see him out there when we played this year. Did he get to go play in college? 

He has been injured but comes back this week. That will add a another 300 pounder to the line.

• Like 1

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

I know their record doesn’t reflect it but Waskom has a decent running game. That’s why I was asking. 

I think we’ll be more than fine.  We did well against Daingerfield at stopping the run. Was extremely impressed by our outside contain against them as well.  

The passing game has generally been what gets us. I know it is QC but Dekalb held their offense to 34 total yards on the game. The Bears are a lot more physical this year. I know we can’t look past Waskom, but I can’t wait to see how they stack up against Pewitt.

6 hours ago, Beardown said:

The passing game has generally been what gets us. I know it is QC but Dekalb held their offense to 34 total yards on the game. The Bears are a lot more physical this year. I know we can’t look past Waskom, but I can’t wait to see how they stack up against Pewitt.

IMO being more physical is the number one key to winning.