Waskom 1-4 @ DeKalb 5-0

Wild74

Waskom 0-2 District DeKalb 2-0 District   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom 0-2 District DeKalb 2-0 District

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Beardown said:

How is the waskom JV looking this year? Are any of your freshmen playing up?

JV looks good. They’re 4-1 on the year and 2-0 in district. Our best running back on varsity is a freshman and I believe he’s the only freshman playing up 

DeKalb should have no problem in this game; however, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Daingerfield was confident they were going to beat us, and they went home with their tails between their legs. If Dekalb boys do exactly what they know how to do, we should come out 6-0 and hungry for some brahma meat next week.  

1 hour ago, banzaiboy said:

DeKalb should have no problem in this game; however, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Daingerfield was confident they were going to beat us, and they went home with their tails between their legs. If Dekalb boys do exactly what they know how to do, we should come out 6-0 and hungry for some brahma meat next week.  

I'll put this in big bold letters, WASKOM WILL WIN THIS GAME. 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:36 PM, GRINnBEARit said:

I think we’ll be more than fine.  We did well against Daingerfield at stopping the run. Was extremely impressed by our outside contain against them as well.  

IMO, I don't think Daingerfield has the coach to keep those guys motivated week to week, that's why I predicted a few weeks ago that Dekalb had a chance to beat Daingerfield and I was right, Daingerfield didn't get out athlete by Dekalb, they just got outcoached.