Cowboys @ New York Jets

cowboys week 6  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Jets

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2019 at 08:25 PM

4 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

It's OK.  Doomer just messaged me and said Ole' Red is about to run the table all the way to the Super Bowl.  Said he needs a new TV after today though.

Where's he at/been btw? 

Maybe he and I can go TV shopping together...get a discount on a bulk rate. 

• LOL! 2

Is it injuries? Is it defenses catching up to the boy wonders offense? Is it talent coming back to earth after a career year? I don’t know if Garrett has another 7-1 run in him like last year to save his job. You got a Sunday night game with Philly coming up. 3-4 or 4-3? One gets Garrett fitted for a going away suit, the other just holds off the inevitable.

I just find it hard that Garrett will have a job after tomorrow but then again I thought that before.  I realized they had a ton of injuries today but they have got to be able to overcome enough of those against that team other teams are able to overcome injuries The defense was supposed to be the strong point they are pathetic

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Yep. It's never managements fault or coaching (roll eyes)

Well it’s just the same old thing every year I have no doubt Dallas has more talent than anyone they have played so far they are just poorly coached Yes injuries hurt today but other good teams have someone that steps up and makes plays. Sadly Dallas is still in first place in the division somebody has got to win it 

• Like 1