Chapel Hill @ Kilgore

broncbuster11

I don't know what the status is on our starting RB's...Epps did not even play against Pitt and Lacy was injured at start of the 3rd qtr and did not return...if they both are healthy, I think Kilgore will be fine...the Defense is still playing pretty good...hopefully both are ready to go this week...nothing against the 3rd string RB but, our offense is not the same if we cant run the ball with purpose...we also, had some other players injured in the game...I know I seen the center and maybe someone else on the offensive line come out limping against Pitt....hopefully the bye week got some of these guys healthy...other than that just hang onto the ball..stay confident with our passing game (it's better then it's been in a long time)...and keep getting better...I still believe this team can be a really good one when everything is clicking

• Like 1

Chapel Hill can put up the points on offense......just don't know how strong the Kilgore D is against the pass.  CHill will be throwing it around more than 65% of the time.  Their QB Coker has a great arm and motion and is plenty accurate if their receivers will make the grabs.  Not sure if their star Khalan Griffin is back healthy yet......he showed for Argyle in Week 3 on crutches. I think you can figure at least 3 TDs for CHill in this one WITHOUT Griffin.......if he plays then more for sure.  Like I said.......depends on what kind of D Kilgore has and what kind of secondary too.  I'm fairly certain CHill has probably improved defensively since Week 3, but plays to the whistle on every play regardless. They gave great effort against Argyle the entire game.

Kilgore defense stood tall tonight. Pressured the QB and got several picks. Offense looked solid, but not much passing.

Chapel Hill started uptempo and throwing the little 4-5 yard dink passes like clockwork, then it seemed like they stopped altogether.

Of the three district games this week, I would have never picked this one to be the blow out.

Congrats on the win Kilgore. 

The turnovers killed us. Something like 9 turnovers including 7 int’s is hard to overcome against any team. I felt like the staff should have made a qb change early in the game as our qb seemed to have lost confidence in his arm early. Each turnover is huge especially in this district. If we can’t get it straightened out, we will have a hard time getting a win the rest of the way out.