💣 The impeachment of Donald Trump

DaveTV1

I think Trump will eventually be impeached, but will they boot him out of office is the question. Even when Bill Clinton was impeached it was a majority of Republicans in office, but a few of them did not vote guilty. Every Democrat voted not guilty. I'll go with the advice of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton's adviser. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/05/17/former-reagan-adviser-warns-president-trump-in-impeachment-territory/22095352/

I think Trump will eventually be impeached, but will they boot him out of office is the question. Even when Bill Clinton was impeached it was a majority of Republicans in office, but a few of them did not vote guilty. Every Democrat voted not guilty. I'll go with the advice of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton's adviser. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/05/17/former-reagan-adviser-warns-president-trump-in-impeachment-territory/22095352/

He will NEVER be impeached by a Republican house......there will be open rebellion and possibly violence in the aisles if Ryan even tries.......

• 2 months later...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-just-six-senate-votes-130457745.html

President has surely taken some very unpopular views during his 8 months in office. I however, do not see anything he has done that is impeachable. Warning to the Senate, the American people elected Donald Trump as President of the United States. Do not override the American people wishes.

Democrats lost the election, They need to learn from their defeat. The Republican establishment needs to do the same thing.

• Thanks 1

I can't see that he's done anything to be impeached for. I read one "expert" say that there was a legal basis to remove him, but I've brought that issue up in another thread. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/16/expert-theres-legal-basis-for-impeaching-trump-after-charlottesville-comments/23079647/ . I don't think he's done anything to be impeached for, and I'm not a supporter.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-just-six-senate-votes-130457745.html

Take%20the%20Bait.gif President has surely taken some very unpopular views during his 8 months in office. Take%20the%20Bait.gif I however, do not see anything he has done that is impeachable. Warning to the Senate, the American people elected Donald Trump as President of the United States. Do not override the American people wishes.

Democrats lost the election, They need to learn from their defeat. The Republican establishment needs to do the same thing.

Unpopular with Maxine Waters and Upchuck Scumbag ...

Unpopular with the crybaby liberal media who can't get over the election ...

Unpopular with George Soros, the Hilldabeast, and Obummer ...

Unpopular with wacked out "never Trump" liberals who are swallowing this phony Barbara Streisand narrative from the "fake news" media ...

I can't see that he's done anything to be impeached for. I read one "expert" say that there was a legal basis to remove him, but I've brought that issue up in another thread. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/16/expert-theres-legal-basis-for-impeaching-trump-after-charlottesville-comments/23079647/ . I don't think he's done anything to be impeached for, and I'm not a supporter.

The Wingnut that articles about needs to have to have to write, "I am an idiot" 500 times on a blackboard.

• 2 years later...

Don't let your heads explode just yet, read on..............

I really hope they try to impeach Trump.  I really do.

Because at that point, we can all be privy to ALLLLLLL this evidence that the liberals have been so secretive about that they have on Trump.  From their secret stash of collusion stuff all the way up to this Ukraine deal.  They say they have this piece of evidence and that piece of evidence (pencil-neck Schiff) and yet they haven't produced a single shred of it for the people to see.  

And, who knows, once they finally produce what they have, it will most likely completely blow up in their faces just like the Meuller report did.  

So please liberals, try to impeach him.  I want to see what you're hiding.

Besides, impeachment stands absolutely ZERO chance of going through the Senate.  It will be DOA.

• Like 1

I don't like ol' "Tu rd Blossom," but he's got a point...

Pelosi’s Circular Firing Squad (Wall Street Journal)
Impeachment won’t get rid of Trump, and it will cost some Democratic seats.

Mrs. Pelosi knows impeachment is unpopular with voters, especially in the 43 Republican districts that Democrats flipped in 2018. She knows impeachment will drown out all other messages, leaving Democrats without a record of achievement next fall. She realizes the most likely Democratic casualties at the polls will be moderates, not Democrats from safe, left-leaning districts, leaving Mrs. Pelosi to preside over a more rambunctious caucus, even if she retains the House majority.

And yet Mrs. Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry, despite lacking the 218 votes that previous impeachment efforts needed to proceed formally. This was an act of weakness—surrendering to pressure from inside the House Democratic caucus—not strength.

On 9/24/2019 at 1:18 PM, BigLebowski said:

Besides, impeachment stands absolutely ZERO chance of going through the Senate.  It will be DOA.

I wish I shared your optimism.  There are simply too many rino frauds in the senate in my opinion to take anything for granted. I can think of at least a half dozen for starters. 

To me it is a witch hunt to distract. Biden is their best chance. I don't think any other candidate can go back to the middle to get elected. Except maybe Gabbard and she has no chance in primary.

On Fox they were talking about complaint was written by lawyers and given to Schiff. He received it on August 12th. He told everyone he received it a week ago.(lie) Geraldo Rivera(far from a Trump supporter) suggested it was written by someone(not accusing) like Media Matters.

This being said I am wondering if this puts Adam Schiff in a Treason Category. To me if you can prove Media Matters or another group that involves Soros. 
( he has done this in other countries)  is an enemy of current administration and Schiff is working as their errand boy then they very well have a case.

Ok I opened this can of worms, I am ready to get fried - lol

18 U.S. Code § 2381. Treason

prev | next

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

• Thanks 1

Just to add on - I also feel the same for judges and elected officials that break the law in sanctuary cities and states. You may think it is a little extreme but they to oaths to uphold the laws of our nation by turning their backs to the law they are at war with the United States

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Mr. P changed the title to 💣 The impeachment of Donald Trump