💣 The impeachment of Donald Trump

DaveTV1

4 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Every time you see them they be trying to grind up on each other

Why are you checking out Nancy so much?  I think we know your secret crush. You must have the elementary kid mindset where you talk bad about someone but secretly like them. That’s sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Why are you checking out Nancy so much?  I think we know your secret crush. You must have the elementary kid mindset where you talk bad about someone but secretly like them. That’s sweet. 

She's not my type Pepe, also she's not pretty enough. Also, why did you mention Saturnalia? Do you celebrate it? Interesting for reals. Are you Italian ?

It's a cowardly violation of law and what whistleblower protections should cover, as he has ZIP intention of 'facing his accusers' and doing what is Constitutionally required of him. He is only trying to attack and harass this person by signaling to his craven minions to do their worst, like the Mob boss he has been and is today.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 3

I don't think Bolton said he WANTED to testify.  I believe he said he WOULD testify if subpoenaed to testify ... I doubt libtards would like what he had to say anyway ...

“I have concluded that, if the Senate issues a subpoena for my testimony, I am prepared to testify,” Bolton said in a statement.

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think Bolton said he WANTED to testify.  I believe he said he WOULD testify if subpoenaed to testify ... I doubt libtards would like what he had to say anyway ...

“I have concluded that, if the Senate issues a subpoena for my testimony, I am prepared to testify,” Bolton said in a statement.

Hey, don't hurt the feelings of our liberal posters, and they complain that we can't read. LOL. 

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

He described what was going on a 'messed up drug deal' and he was forced out by others in the White House. You think he is coming out talking because he wants to give Trump a testimonial dinner???? 

He only responded to a question. He wasn't "coming out talking" about anything ... you libtards are trying to twist what he said as if he is anti-Trump  ... which is not the case ....