MavGrad's Week 7 Preview (2019)

Coach Rab

3 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Muschamp is comical. My gawd that was a bad coaching move. UGA can win it now. 

With this loss South Carolina will probably fall all the way up to the Top 25. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Im glad Oklahoma came away with the win. 

1. Defense was much much better. 

2. Riley still continues to baffle me by he refusal to give the ball to the RB and get out of the way during tough games. That will cost Oklahoma some day.

3. Hurts is not Mayfield or Murray. He has his strengths, but Riley does not need to force passing plays.

• Like 1

Mississippi State lost to the dumpster fire known as Tennessee today.  Wow.  And they beat Kentucky pretty handily a week or 2 ago.  I don't think Moorehead will last long.

Mississippi State also has 9 juco commits in the current class.  That's Bill Snyder territory.

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

1. Defense was much much better. 

2. Riley still continues to baffle me by he refusal to give the ball to the RB and get out of the way during tough games. That will cost Oklahoma some day.

3. Hurts is not Mayfield or Murray. He has his strengths, but Riley does not need to force passing plays.

1. I never thought I'd live long enough to see OU's defense keep us in the game. This year's UT scores at least 40 points on a Mike Stoops defense. If not for offensive blunders this game would've been much worse. (Hoping this theory is confirmed in the Big XII game.)

2. Same. I get that he's going against the obvious play call by passing when he should run, but if the run is there all game long why go away from it? Dude keeps outsmarting himself. Sometimes you just gotta do the obvious thing until the other team stops it. 

3. Totally. Hurts was exposed big time today. He's our version of Vince Young: an adequate passer who can most hurt you running the ball. 

• Like 1