MavGrad's Week 7 Preview (2019)

Coach Rab

3 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Lots of short passes but Burrows is the most confident QB I've seen this year.

I would rank them #1. Just 2 years ago the coon A's wanted to run Coach O off. He was willing to change and Brady has changed this team.

I wanted to run him off...  but he has proven that he is not the same hard headed coach that was at Ole Miss...  This is the most excited I've been about an LSU team since they had Matt Flynn at QB

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I wanted to run him off...  but he has proven that he is not the same hard headed coach that was at Ole Miss...  This is the most excited I've been about an LSU team since they had Matt Flynn at QB

Lsu imo is the most impressive team in the country. To me that Bama/LSU game is the national championship. OU could also be a threat here as they seem to be playing better defense and the offense is still capable. But it’s a clear drop from those 3 to Clemson/Georgia and then an even farther drop from there to the next group of teams. 

Just now, WETSU said:

Lsu imo is the most impressive team in the country. To me that Bama/LSU game is the national championship. OU could also be a threat here as they seem to be playing better defense and the offense is still capable. But it’s a clear drop from those 3 to Clemson/Georgia and then an even farther drop from there to the next group of teams. 

Georgia losing to South Carolina proves that something isn't clicking with Fromm and his WRs this year.  Georgia without big plays from the RB is a struggling offense.  I won't be surprised if Florida plays them down to the wire and possibly knocks them off after what I saw today.