What happened to Cuero

Hawks2021

They have had a rough start to the season - 

I know they were very senior heavy last year when they beat us - is it a result of so much turnover or was that Sr class just head and shoulders over what they have now?  

Anyone who follows them, will they even make the playoffs?  If so what kind of run do you expect from them?

1 hour ago, Hawks2021 said:

Lol - yea - that's why we lost last year.  I just am surprised to see such a drop off.  PG had to reload last year and we went 13-3... 

Not reload just replace some great lineman and a couple of great athletes.  Cuero obviously lost Whittington but they lost great lineman also with nothing left in the cupboard.  PG had lots left in the cupboard.

1 hour ago, Hawks2021 said:

Lol - yea - that's why we lost last year.  I just am surprised to see such a drop off.  PG had to reload last year and we went 13-3... 

pg was not a 1 man show in 2017 like Wittington was with Cuero last year.

28 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Their entire team, plus whatever seniors were on the team, graduated. By entire team, I mean the best athlete in the state last year. 

Cuero had some players last year across the board,  and some of them where head and shoulders above most and Whittiting was head and shoulders above them