Why Fox's '51% want impeachment' poll is probably wrong

RETIREDFAN1

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Impeach or get off the pot, this is boring liberal propaganda to make the citizenry forget that they don't do anything for the American people except get rich. 

Now, don't go on a long, frustrated, personal attack, but when the White House says that they aren't going to cooperate and they stonewall and keep witnesses from testifying, forcing subpoenas to be issued, I am thinking that they in charge of the impeachment process ARE trying to get something going. What say you to that? Take a deep breath before you respond, maybe? 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Now, don't go on a long, frustrated, personal attack, but when the White House says that they aren't going to cooperate and they stonewall and keep witnesses from testifying, forcing subpoenas to be issued, I am thinking that they in charge of the impeachment process ARE trying to get something going. What say you to that? Take a deep breath before you respond, maybe? 

I believe the old saying is "innocent until proven guilty", so it is NOT the job of the President to prove he is guilty, it is his position that he is innocent until your ilks prove he is guilty. So have your buddies in congress impeach the president, then they can both have their day in court. but until that happens, all we will have is the same old song and dance. You'll provide your liberal hate mongering articles, and the rest of us will just look at the source and shake our heads. 

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The dims don't want a fair process ... if they have a vote to begin a legitimate process, the Republicans get to call their own witnesses and get to tell the truth which would blow their phony polls out of the water and Pelosi knows that if both sides are told, the dims have no case ... tru storie ...

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

But they ain’t killing Their witnesses like Someone we all know .....