• Astros in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • Yankees in 4
    • Yankees in 5
    • Yankees in 6
    • Yankees in 7

3 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

That’s why I can’t be confident with Cole tomorrow.    We can’t score 

Hanging on by a thread and I don't think the thread will hold because with the way we are swinging the bat we are done scoring for tonight

Great game, I thought we were toast going to the bullpen that early. It was a nail biter, but the Astros came through and disposed of the Yankees ... I would love to wring Joe Buck's neck ... you could tell the announcers/commentators were pulling for the Yankees the entire series ... WORLD SERIES!!!!!

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

I think this is a great story within the final game, and even Brett Gardner and Aaron Judge are being extolled for it in Houston for this :  https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/10/20/jose-altuve-delivers-postseason-moment-astros-beat-yankees  .  From this article :  

The home run ball bounced off the giant wall and back on to the field. Yankees leftfielder Brett Gardner picked it up. He saw Houston bullpen catcher Javier Bracamonte walking past him toward the pile of Astros gathering at home plate.

“Here,” Gardner said, handing him the ball. “Take this. You guys are a great team. Now go win the World Series. Represent the American League well.”

Said Bracamonte, “It was so classy. And Aaron Judge gave me a hug and said the same thing. I have so much respect for those guys.”

Bracamonte later gave the ball to an MLB authenticator.