• Astros in 5
    • Astros in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • Yankees in 4
    • Yankees in 5
    • Yankees in 6
    • Yankees in 7

13 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

I wish these announcers would take a breath and not feel the need to explain everything like.nobody has watched a game before

it almost like “ he’s throwing a fast ball...what I mean by that is that it is traveling at a higher rate of speed “

Lol you are channeling my thoughts. Heck, when you got five commentators they can fill the airways with every pitch easily.

My prognostication earlier didn't quite ring true. I didn't account for the cancelled game. I figured the game would be delayed but not cancelled. That cancelled game helped the Astros a lot. I was concerned about the rotation after the Rays series. However, after a little study I thought  A.J had it figured pretty good.

I'm going to my grandsons football game tonight, so I'll have to stay away from the board til I can watch the recording Saturday. You boys bring em home so I can enjoy a stress free game Saturday.

P.S. I voted for the Astros in 7. Looks like that'll be wrong too. I Hope!!

15 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I'll be watching it on my phone from the press box at Oiler Stadium.......

I have the EF/Waskom game tonight from the press box, I run the 40 second clock I wonder if the refs would mind a slow 40 second clock. 

• LOL! 1

I thought the series was going to be over tonight, but the Yankees aren't going down without a fight up 4-1 on the unhittable Verlander.  If the Yankees are going to get back in the series Paxton is going to have to go at least 6 innings.  It's still early, but it seems the Yankees bats have finally come alive.