• Astros in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • Yankees in 4
    • Yankees in 5
    • Yankees in 6
    • Yankees in 7

27 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Better start hitting are this will be a four game series

It will last longer I assure you.  It's only one game in a series, but we'll see what Verlander can bring  tomorrow with a 4:08 start.  I still have a bad feeling about pitching him in game four.  We'll find out tomorrow.  

18 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

We lose tomorrow and we are toast 

I'll back that up, and if they lose when Cole pitches.  The Yankees are beasts at home, and the Bronx Zoo shows up at Yankee Stadium during the playoffs.  I think the Stros will win the next two at home, but they'll lose 2 of 3 in New York.  The Astros have to get their bats back otherwise it will be just like last night.  The Yankees lineup is powerful, and Stanton isn't on all cylinders.  

I really think if we look bad tonight we are toast regardless of how Cole does. This has been a great year but anything less than a World Series Title makes it a failure with what we have on the field. This team will be totally different next year with a lot of players not being resigned and Cole moving on. Reddick has one more year on his contract but with Tucker I hope he moves on. 

• Like 1