• Jackets
    • Wildcats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I thought the biggest difference in this game was that Waskom’s offensive and defensive lines controlled the line of scrimmage. Also our Freshman FB ran with some authority, he was carrying defenders all night. 

#20 is a freshman? 

49 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

He’s a young freshman at that. I can’t remember his age but he should probably still be playing MS.

If Keeling stays around with this group, he may have another state title contender team, I wish Keeling was coaching this EF team with his style of offense, he would have them contending for a SC, Ford is gonna keep running the spread at EF even when he doesn't have the right players to run, its either his way or the highway. 

• Like 1

I’m not bashing kids. It was just my take on the game. I thought 4 played a good game. Had some nice tackles and a few good catches. I’m an innocent bystander.  I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings about my take on the game. I thought EF was the better team. I saw Waskom vs ND I didn’t think they were very good. But they played a almost flawless game against EF and were better coached. I knew ford from highschool. I like him as a person. And during times he has a good game. Just not consistent. Ef people I apologize. I won’t post about y’all anymore 

On 10/20/2019 at 9:00 PM, justafan said:

I’m not bashing kids. It was just my take on the game. I thought 4 played a good game. Had some nice tackles and a few good catches. I’m an innocent bystander.  I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings about my take on the game. I thought EF was the better team. I saw Waskom vs ND I didn’t think they were very good. But they played a almost flawless game against EF and were better coached. I knew ford from highschool. I like him as a person. And during times he has a good game. Just not consistent. Ef people I apologize. I won’t post about y’all anymore 

You are far from innocent. You took a jab at us on the EF/DF feed a few weeks ago, and you clearly couldn't wait to get back on here and trash my son after the Waskom/EF game. You didn’t hurt his feelings or mine with your ignorance, but I’m not going to sit back and let you smear his name and paint him as some hate-filled punk. 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:14 AM, TDJ89 said:

If Keeling stays around with this group, he may have another state title contender team, I wish Keeling was coaching this EF team with his style of offense, he would have them contending for a SC, Ford is gonna keep running the spread at EF even when he doesn't have the right players to run, its either his way or the highway. 

Go Ford Go......