Week 8: Carlisle Indians (4-2 | 1-0) @ #8 Alto Yellowjackets (6-0 | 1-0) - 10/18/2019

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carlisle
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

Finally got up from my nap... Lol, been watching game video and like what alto has done with their offense this season, wanted to try and catch one of their home games earlier this preseason but the taskmasters have kept me rolling and couldn't swing it. I'm still planning on catching another one that my Indians ain't involved in, as I usually catch at least one a year just to watch them and Tha band. 

This upcoming contest could get very interesting in its ebbs and flows and if inclement weather should be interjected it could get down right ADDHD. Lol 

I'm coming to some personal conclusions that the first mistake one team makes may not be their downfall, but their last mistake could cost the game. Just a hunch that the coaching in this game will be on point and the kids are gonna hafta deliver.... 

I’m really intrigued by this matchup. Think Alto’s defense could be the determining factor in this one. They’ve given up all of 56 points according to maxpreps. I think one of those was a special teams TD last week. So you are looking at just over 1 TD a game allowed. That’s pretty good in this era of football. They’ve faced a variety of offenses. Westwood, Timpson and New Diana were all spread with lesser athletes. Garrison was spread with equal athletes at the skill spots but had their lunch eaten in the trenches by Alto’s front. Corrigan runs right at you with some speed if it pops. Big Sandy tries a bit of everything. Will be interesting to see how Carlisle attempts to attack Alto. Turner is very good. QB is real good at making plays and keeping plays alive. You know Carlisle will get after it up front. Should be a fun one!

Carlisle looks good on film, fast and tough, and of course well coached. I had a hard time getting much out of most of there games, due to the quality of some of the teams they played. They are not just a run team, 4 can throw it around pretty good, and is hard to tackle. I really think Carlisle will be our toughest opponent to face. Looking forward to the game, it will be tough, but Alto will win the game.