Dallas Madison - W 42-0 over Dallas A+ Academy 

Yoakum - L 49-20 to Industrial 

Edna - L 35-14 to Hallettsville 

Denver City - W 42-20 over Crane 

Mineola - W 17-14 over Gladewater 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Champ77 said:

Trash Rankings!! You mean to tell me Sabine is not in the Top 25 being 6-0...Maxpreps have them at #5 before their win against Winnsboro 

Those computer rankings are trash

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, YoeHigh said:

Of the top 5, Rockdale has the toughest schedule remaining, with Troy and Cameron coming up. The rankings could get shaken up in a couple of weeks.

Wall has a couple of tough games with Jim Ned and Eastland. Starts this week with JN. 

Diboll and Franklin will be a good one too

5 hours ago, Champ77 said:

Trash Rankings!! You mean to tell me Sabine is not in the Top 25 being 6-0...Maxpreps have them at #5 before their win against Winnsboro 

I’m not saying I don’t agree that Sabine should be in the top 25 but PLEASE don’t reference Maxpreps for anything lol Those are the worst rankings on the face of the earth !

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine is better than what some want to believe.  Maxpreps rankings are a joke. I’m ok with the rankings here. 

Hey I think y’all deserve to be ranked higher than us for sure I just thought it was funny that anyone brought up Maxpreps as a reference 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Hey I think y’all deserve to be ranked higher than us for sure I just thought it was funny that anyone brought up Maxpreps as a reference 😂 

Yeah I know. I see it posted on facebook from time to time has just keep on scrolling without saying anything. 

Guest Tiger03lb
9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Go check out Pottsboro posters on the fox app. They are thrilled they ranked #3. Lol.

15 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine is better than what some want to believe.  Maxpreps rankings are a joke. I’m ok with the rankings here. 

I like computer rankings. Of course they miss the human element. But same human element that’s the new statewide ranking thinks Kobe Coker is QBn at Crosby. So yea. 

2 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

That’s because Sabine isn’t as good as y’all think they are. A big slice of humble pie is coming your way very very soon. 

Have you even seen a Sabine game this year? I'm guessing not. It's obvious you have not nor watched film on them. We might get a taste of humble pie at some point but you will know you've been hit in the mouth before it's over that I can guarantee. 

2 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

My team is 6-1 right now but okay whatever floats your boat bro 

You still got butt burn over last year. It's sad 1 game consumes your whole thought process. I'm glad y'all don't have tall buildings out there in case you were to lose again, might be more than you can take.

19 hours ago, Champ77 said:

Lol I’m guessing your a newbie with the reference to Maxpreps. They are trash. Unless you want to read player bio’s and see videos. Yoe09 is pretty much spot on with his rankings. Records don’t mean much if your schedule is a joke. Just ask Life Oak, who we played last night. They were 5-0 coming into that game and got beat 70-7. Sorry dude but most of us here will disagree with you.