My Week 8 3A DI Top 25 Rankings

Yoe09

13 minutes ago, NavyDad0526 said:

And to be clear I don’t mean Sabine’s schedule is a joke. But you have to look at the big picture. Returners, strength of schedule, etc....

Yoe09 does a good job of considering all of these things and he is very consistent. 

Sabine returned 10 on offense and 9 on defense. Some of those spots have been taken over by underclassmen. We have around 15 seniors on our team so we are very experienced andis probably the main reason we are 6-0. Our strength of schedule isn’t great but every team with the exception of Tatum has a winning record so it looks really good on those computer rankings. If we are able to beat West Rusk this week I believe we will make it onto yoe09’s ranking. It doesn’t matter to me either way though. 

8 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine returned 10 on offense and 9 on defense. Some of those spots have been taken over by underclassmen. We have around 15 seniors on our team so we are very experienced andis probably the main reason we are 6-0. Our strength of schedule isn’t great but every team with the exception of Tatum has a winning record so it looks really good on those computer rankings. If we are able to beat West Rusk this week I believe we will make it onto yoe09’s ranking. It doesn’t matter to me either way though. 

Champ77 just sent me his top 5. 

1. Sabine

2.  Sabine

3. Sabine

4. Sabine

5. Sabine

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 1

17 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Yes if y’all can beat West Rusk I’m sure the list will look different next week. Most coaches will tell you that they don’t care what the rankings are or not. It’s just for fans like us to talk about. Now whether that’s true or not who knows. Lol. 

I can tell you that last year nobody had us or Grandview picked to go all the way. And that was fine by us! Good luck to you guys.