ND vs OC - Thursday Night 10/17

TTman7

Ore City 1-5 (0-3) is coming off a loss to Daingerfield. New Diana 4-2 (2-1) is coming off a loss to Paul Pewitt. 

This used to be a HUGE rivalry game back in the day. It still is a rivalry to a lesser degree. 

I get to play both sides on this game. So whoever wins, I win. I can't lose, lol. 

I'm picking ND...by 21 pts. 

What are your thoughts? 

12 minutes ago, Eagle1906 said:

Be a quiet week playing these folks. TT I believe you’re the only fan of them on here!! Eagles by 3 TD. 

Yep, I am as far as I know. 

I may have to do some back-and-forth trash talking with myself. 😉😁

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

yes! But we look past all of that knowing you was from OC at one point!! 😂😉

😂...you can't blame the child for where he was raised.🤔 But you can praise the man for getting the heck out.

I wanted my future family tree too be more than a straight branch. 😉😂

1 hour ago, randomuser said:

They still don’t have internet in Ore City. It stops at 726 out of Diana and a dead spot all the way to 155. Picks back up around Cedar Springs and Lone Star.

Nah, they do but it's bootleg internet. Their cell towers are pine trees so that gets kinda spotty too on a windy day. 

16 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

ND is a bunch of Longview-wannabe pansies. OC is gonna smoke them. The OC quarterback is gonna torch that secondary. Probably put up at least 50 on em. 

T, you done lost yo dang marbles!  Lay off the mad dog 20/20😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

ND is a bunch of Longview-wannabe pansies. OC is gonna smoke them. The OC quarterback is gonna torch that secondary. Probably put up at least 50 on em. 

Son, you been smoking too much of that sh💩t you got down by the lake. Take it easy on that stuff...it done fried your brain. 

50? Maybe 50 yards if yall are lucky. The ND defense is gonna shut down y'alls QB. Y'all will be lucky if ND ONLY scores 50 on yall. 

Ya darn lake-trash roody-poos!! 

20 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Son, you been smoking too much of that sh💩t you got down by the lake. Take it easy on that stuff...it done fried your brain. 

50? Maybe 50 yards if yall are lucky. The ND defense is gonna shut down y'alls QB. Y'all will be lucky if ND ONLY scores 50 on yall. 

Ya darn lake-trash roody-poos!! 

Now you talking smack to yo self!! Oh brother!  Imma have to disown you!!😂😂

• Thanks 1