Timpson Bears (3-3, 1-2) at Joaquin Rams (5-1, 2-0)

trueblue82

Bears or Rams?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Bears or Rams?

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

All I gotta say is I back the Ram coaching staff 1000%. Gotta keep in mind these are still young men and it’s not like they inherited a dynasty and it’s not like Joaquin had been graced with talent in years past. This coaching staff, along with all coaching staffs, are not perfect and will make mistakes, but they will learn and adapt. This coaching staff will be the one that gets the ring IF they stay and that takes a community that doesn’t turn on them at the drop of a hat. That’s the problem with small town ball. A few losses or a few bad calls and it’s “Off with his head!”. At the end of the day, The coaching staff has made the program one you have to respect when you step off the bus. We’re in the drivers seat of a very tough district and came in 2nd in what was called the hardest district in all of Texas at this classification last year, All with wayyyy undersized players. I tip my hat to what they’ve done and am looking forward towards what’s to come.

I agree 100%.......BUT don’t do the same thing over and over and expect different results. That’s the definition of insanity. Be willing to learn from similar situations and adapt and in my opinion if you coach not to lose then you are making a mistake. Always coach to win and stay aggressive. Being a ftball coach is hard. If you win and have some good plays then you are a genius. If you have a few mistakes then you are an idiot. And people have a short memory and the first sign of stress people wanna clean house.... That’s the wrong approach. Continuity is the reason programs are built. Same coaching staff and stability is the path to long term success.

Often times this is the problem as well..... The coach has told the kids what to do and where to be and the kids simply don’t do what they’ve been coached to do. Now to the fan it would appear the coach is stupid .....when in reality the kid simply didn’t apply proper coaching. But no decent coach is ever gonna throw his kids under the bus and blame them.

2 hours ago, Bulldog64 said:

Do you not realize that it doesn’t matter If the defense knows Sebastion is gonna get the football or not?  You have to understand that first and foremost, they’re playing assignment football, the defense doesn’t all just “run straight to #22 on the snap”.  If they did that, they’d get burned, a lot, They have keys that take them to where the ball is gonna go, and you have to respect the keys.  So they don’t just key on Sebastion, they play assignment, like everyone else.

and before you say it, yes, even misdirection plays key to where the ball is going to go, so running those doesn’t make it look like the ball is going one direction and all of a sudden you’re handing it off back around to where there aren’t blockers.  That would be stupid.

The different run plays we have make a difference.  They give you different looks against different defensive fronts where you can take advantages of alignment, and that’s true across the board for every single offense that has ever existed.  Not just “modern” football.  If we went back to 1970, I’d still understand it more than most people, not trying to toot my own horn, I’ve just grown up studying the game.  You see the broad picture of what the result of the play was and make snap judgements about if the play was a good call or not. You’re not looking at how the offense lines up changes what the defensive front 7 does, and seeing that they’re calling plays to take advantage of that alignment.

Yes, Beckville tried to stack the box yesterday, but Sebastion threw the ball a couple of times and they actually backed off.  That’s an adjustment, right?  Also neither Timpson or Alto stacked the box at all.  Joaquin did for a bit, but backed off when we started throwing more.  So that argument doesn’t work.  Especially because our coaches do a lot of what people call “check with me”.  It’s where they check for mismatches against the secondary and will either run the play as called or throw one of the quick screens.  If the defense is stacking the box, they’ll 100% of the time throw the quick screen because there’s a mismatch somewhere else that the defense created for themselves.  Most of the plays Garrison runs has two or three options tagged on to them, but not a lot of people would know that.

this all brings me to my point I’ve been making to you since Alto that you haven’t answered still:  how do you call plays when your line just isn’t capable of blocking that well? (They played great last night, btw, not knocking the kids) if you throw, the defense drops 8 into coverage (like Alto did) and has 5 players sit on short routes to give the pass rush time to get to the quarterback.  If you try stretches and jet sweeps, tackle doesn’t reach the end and the end blows the play up.  If you run rocket and laser (quick screens) the receiver gets called for holding because he’s mauling the corner.  If you run counter, the pulling guard misses the kick out or the tackle misses the play side backer.  If you run power, same thing.  Kids are missing assignments left and right and I know they’ve been coached well on where to go.  In fact, I know you like the twins so much, and they’re superb athletes and they work hard, which is awesome.  But the past couple of games they’ve run the incorrect play where if they’d have run the right one they probably would’ve scored.  Especially the 4th and 1 last night where Kadrick took the pitch and ran the opposite way of the blocking.  Just watching this season, our offense started out really complicated, and has been dumbed down to the very basics over the past couple of weeks and the kids still make lots of mistakes.  Tell me how you fix that.

Oh, also.  They have been making adjustments.  Have you not noticed?

What you are saying sounds good, but it doesn't bear out what is happening on the field ... whether you admit it or not, the defenses are loading up to stop Porter ... and he is 80-90% of their offense ... they have successfully used the other backs a few times, but they don't use them enough to take the pressure off Porter ... that's as plain to see as the nose on your face ... I have been around football most of my life and even coached a couple of very successful teams in the military that won base and command level championships,  you make it sound like I don't know anything about football ... just because someone is a coach doesn't mean they are the only person that can evaluate a teams success or not ... I know enough about football and played the game very successfully myself ... all I am saying is they aren't getting the most out of the talent they have on offense and I believe it's because they aren't suited personnel wise to run the offense they are trying to run ... there are a lot of highly trained people in the Xs and 0s that aren't successful at applying their trade ... that's  just a fact of the game ... and by the way, the kids in Garrison aren't any dumber than they are in Joaquin, Tenaha, or Carthage ... that's a total cop out ... it's not the kids mentality that's the problem ....

This district is proving if you can’t win the line of scrimmage your in trouble.   Even the best coaches must have the kids on the LOS to be successful.    Play calling is questioned at every level from NFL to Junior High.   It’s just what we all do.   I suspect in a few weeks when Garrison is playing in RD 3 of the playoffs feelings will get better.    Region 3 is not very good this year.  great teams SA... Very good teams.....Alto,  Joaquin....Good Garrison(healthy) .   Maybe I left someone out.    Timpson QB being out first half vs Tenaha might haunt their season in a few weeks.   Carlisle will be tough out.   I would like to say Centerville just don’t see it.   Harleton is really coached it appears.    What a turnaround with the new staff.   Shelbyville will make some playoff noise is my pick.   Like I said maybe I forgot someone.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

What you are saying sounds good, but it doesn't bear out what is happening on the field ... whether you admit it or not, the defenses are loading up to stop Porter ... and he is 80-90% of their offense ... they have successfully used the other backs a few times, but they don't use them enough to take the pressure off Porter ... that's as plain to see as the nose on your face ... I have been around football most of my life and even coached a couple of very successful teams in the military that won base and command level championships,  you make it sound like I don't know anything about football ... just because someone is a coach doesn't mean they are the only person that can evaluate a teams success or not ... I know enough about football and played the game very successfully myself ... all I am saying is they aren't getting the most out of the talent they have on offense and I believe it's because they aren't suited personnel wise to run the offense they are trying to run ... there are a lot of highly trained people in the Xs and 0s that aren't successful at applying their trade ... that's  just a fact of the game ... and by the way, the kids in Garrison aren't any dumber than they are in Joaquin, Tenaha, or Carthage ... that's a total cop out ... it's not the kids mentality that's the problem ....

Man, I’m tired of this back and forth with you.  That’s great, I’m glad you coached in the military and played at a high level, that doesn’t mean anything.  My argument isn’t that if you’re a coach you know more, or that if you’re not a coach that you don’t know anything.  I’m not a coach myself, just grew up around the game and I study it because I love it.  My argument is that the coaches at Garrison are great football coaches, who know much more about football and how to call games than either me OR you.  They would run circles around us given teams with equal talent if we were on the other sideline.  I know for a fact that they put in more hours than a lot of coaching staffs in East Texas to get it right, and they have good game plans coming into every single game, and sometimes it doesn’t shake out.
Also, everything I’m saying sounds good because it’s right, they might be loading up to “stop Porter” because he’s our best player and gets the ball a lot, but their first read is their key, which more often than not is the offensive line, and they *should* react based on what the line does, and most of the time that’s exactly what they do.  Which is why even when we fake to Sebastion and hand it to a twin, the twin still gets tackled. The defense is playing assignment football, which you are still arguing that they’re not playing for some reason?  When you see 7 people in the box, it’s because we have 8 people lined up tight (5 linemen, HB, QB, and RB).  It’s math, and more often than not, it’s a numbers game.  If you have 8 people and they have 7, you win the numbers game, now put a hat on a hat and Sebastion/Twin/Twin2 (who is banged up) takes care of the rest.  The issue is absolutely not putting a hat on a hat, which is an execution issue.  That is simply the answer.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Sebastion, Rodriguez, and #20 are the only kids who really consistently execute.  But just for fun, what scheme would you run?

Also I never said the kids from Garrison are dumb, they’re actually really smart in the classroom if you talk to the teachers in the high school, they just miss assignments, which is a big issue in high school football. “Dumbed down” wasn’t the best phrasing.  And if you make two mistakes a game, and your backup makes one or none, the backup now gets played more than you, which is what’s happening right now.  
If you watch the LoS and how the blocks are being set up rather than the ball once in awhile you’ll see what I’m talking about. But you don’t.  And I know that for a fact because you just call everything zone read, which tells me you don’t watch the linemen at all.

To address that Sebastion is 80-90% of your offense:  why in the WORLD would you not want that kid to get most of your carries?  Especially in high school.  Just use him as a decoy?  You’re advocating to take the ball out of his hand, that’s ridiculous.  You think when the Cowboys game plan they say “how can we use Zeke as a decoy as much as possible so everyone else can be opened up”? Nope, they say, “how can we get our dude the ball as much as possible” because that’s what you do with great players, you give them the ball.  I’m sorry, but that’s a bogus argument.

I’ll leave you with this: the coaches at Garrison are great men, who do so many things for the kids at Garrison teaching them how to be both excellent young men and great football players.  In fact, they loaded the football team up to go support the band at region today.  That’s something that a lot of schools don’t do.  They lead with integrity, and care deeply for the kids they coach.  On top of that, they’re great football coaches, and they deserve none of the baseless criticism you’re throwing around.  

Anyway, we’re clogging up this thread, so you can continue this in my inbox if you want.

2 hours ago, Bulldog64 said:

Man, I’m tired of this back and forth with you.  That’s great, I’m glad you coached in the military and played at a high level, that doesn’t mean anything.  My argument isn’t that if you’re a coach you know more, or that if you’re not a coach that you don’t know anything.  I’m not a coach myself, just grew up around the game and I study it because I love it.  My argument is that the coaches at Garrison are great football coaches, who know much more about football and how to call games than either me OR you.  They would run circles around us given teams with equal talent if we were on the other sideline.  I know for a fact that they put in more hours than a lot of coaching staffs in East Texas to get it right, and they have good game plans coming into every single game, and sometimes it doesn’t shake out.
Also, everything I’m saying sounds good because it’s right, they might be loading up to “stop Porter” because he’s our best player and gets the ball a lot, but their first read is their key, which more often than not is the offensive line, and they *should* react based on what the line does, and most of the time that’s exactly what they do.  Which is why even when we fake to Sebastion and hand it to a twin, the twin still gets tackled. The defense is playing assignment football, which you are still arguing that they’re not playing for some reason?  When you see 7 people in the box, it’s because we have 8 people lined up tight (5 linemen, HB, QB, and RB).  It’s math, and more often than not, it’s a numbers game.  If you have 8 people and they have 7, you win the numbers game, now put a hat on a hat and Sebastion/Twin/Twin2 (who is banged up) takes care of the rest.  The issue is absolutely not putting a hat on a hat, which is an execution issue.  That is simply the answer.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Sebastion, Rodriguez, and #20 are the only kids who really consistently execute.  But just for fun, what scheme would you run?

Also I never said the kids from Garrison are dumb, they’re actually really smart in the classroom if you talk to the teachers in the high school, they just miss assignments, which is a big issue in high school football. “Dumbed down” wasn’t the best phrasing.  And if you make two mistakes a game, and your backup makes one or none, the backup now gets played more than you, which is what’s happening right now.  
If you watch the LoS and how the blocks are being set up rather than the ball once in awhile you’ll see what I’m talking about. But you don’t.  And I know that for a fact because you just call everything zone read, which tells me you don’t watch the linemen at all.

To address that Sebastion is 80-90% of your offense:  why in the WORLD would you not want that kid to get most of your carries?  Especially in high school.  Just use him as a decoy?  You’re advocating to take the ball out of his hand, that’s ridiculous.  You think when the Cowboys game plan they say “how can we use Zeke as a decoy as much as possible so everyone else can be opened up”? Nope, they say, “how can we get our dude the ball as much as possible” because that’s what you do with great players, you give them the ball.  I’m sorry, but that’s a bogus argument.

I’ll leave you with this: the coaches at Garrison are great men, who do so many things for the kids at Garrison teaching them how to be both excellent young men and great football players.  In fact, they loaded the football team up to go support the band at region today.  That’s something that a lot of schools don’t do.  They lead with integrity, and care deeply for the kids they coach.  On top of that, they’re great football coaches, and they deserve none of the baseless criticism you’re throwing around.  

Anyway, we’re clogging up this thread, so you can continue this in my inbox if you want.

If you're tired of my responses, stop responding to them ... I stand by everything I have said and I'm not the only person that thinks my observations are correct ... i understand you defending the coaching decisions and that's ok ... i have never disparaged their character and i am sure they excellent role models and really care about these kids and are working as hard as they can to make them successful ... where we will just have to disagree on is their coaching strategies and abilities to get the most out of their players .... the number of hours you put in doesn't always correlate to the amount of success you have on the field ... I think the results speak for themselves .... I have watched us get out coached in several games the past few years ...

30 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you're tired of my responses, stop responding to them ... I stand by everything I have said and I'm not the only person that thinks my observations are correct ... i understand you defending the coaching decisions and that's ok ... i have never disparaged their character and i am sure they excellent role models and really care about these kids and are working as hard as they can to make them successful ... where we will just have to disagree on is their coaching strategies and abilities to get the most out of their players .... the number of hours you put in doesn't always correlate to the amount of success you have on the field ... I think the results speak for themselves .... I have watched us get out coached in several games the past few years ...

I respond because my patience for people spewing stuff about coaching when they don’t have any idea what they’re talking about is very, very thin.  The results speak for themselves?  Out coached?  You mean when that they haven’t had a losing record since coming here despite starting in 3A where they were the smallest school in the district by quite a bit? How about undefeated in the hardest district in 2A last year?  Or maybe beating EF in the playoffs in year two when they were clearly the less athletic team?  Yeah, the results speak for themselves that they’re clearly a great coaching staff.  Get out of here with that, your bias is showing.  You’re probably one of those “we don’t get 3 yards and a cloud of dust and only score 3 points a game, so this isn’t real football” people, and that’s why you hate this coaching staff so much.  I’ve got more examples of us getting “out coached” if you want though.  

You’re right, the amount of hours put in doesn’t always correlate to being good coaches, but in this case it does.  It was always going to be a down year. This is a year where they’re coming off losing 14 seniors who all either played a lot in most games or started, and they’ve now lost 4 starting offensive linemen from game 1.  You can’t do wholesale offensive changes mid season, that’s a recipe for disaster, and when you abandon your offensive identity it never works. You can disagree all you want, but you are, and always be wrong about this.

actually, here’s a thought.  Get to know the coaches, talk to them about why they do things the way they do.  Maybe they’ll explain better than me, and maybe you’ll understand.  I just don’t understand how you could be so against people you don’t even know.

2 minutes ago, Bulldog64 said:

I respond because my patience for people spewing stuff about coaching when they don’t have any idea what they’re talking about is very, very thin.  The results speak for themselves?  Out coached?  You mean when that they haven’t had a losing record since coming here despite starting in 3A where they were the smallest school in the district by quite a bit? How about undefeated in the hardest district in 2A last year?  Or maybe beating EF in the playoffs in year two when they were clearly the less athletic team?  Yeah, the results speak for themselves that they’re clearly a great coaching staff.  Get out of here with that, your bias is showing.  You’re probably one of those “we don’t get 3 yards and a cloud of dust and only score 3 points a game, so this isn’t real football” people, and that’s why you hate this coaching staff so much.  I’ve got more examples of us getting “out coached” if you want though.  

You’re right, the amount of hours put in doesn’t always correlate to being good coaches, but in this case it does.  It was always going to be a down year. This is a year where they’re coming off losing 14 seniors who all either played a lot in most games or started, and they’ve now lost 4 starting offensive linemen from game 1.  You can’t do wholesale offensive changes mid season, that’s a recipe for disaster, and when you abandon your offensive identity it never works. You can disagree all you want, but you are, and always be wrong about this.

Just keep the rose colored glasses on and the blinders ... your defense of the indefensible is laughable ... continuing to keep doing what obviously isn't working shows you have no idea what you are talking about ... I will give you an A for effort though ...

3 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

What's comical is you picking against SA every week...please keep doing it 😂

Who cares that I pick against your team? Don’t like you or your team. You are the epitome of what’s wrong with society. You could have a flat tire everyday and  spill coffee in your lap that’s fine with me.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Just keep the rose colored glasses on and the blinders ... your defense of the indefensible is laughable ... continuing to keep doing what obviously isn't working shows you have no idea what you are talking about ... I will give you an A for effort though ...

Buddy, I don’t have rose colored glasses or blinders on.  The fact that you can’t answer me on any of that speaks for itself though.  I’ll tell you again, just because you think it’s the same play because it’s a “run up the middle” doesn’t mean it’s the same play.  And I’ll reiterate, you, KirtFalcon, cannot tell the difference in run plays anyway.  You made that clear on your own.  I guarantee the “same play they run again and again” is probably either out of a different formation or a different play altogether, or they saw something they liked and ran it because they have faith in their players to execute eventually.  So thanks for your A for effort, I appreciate it.  But your attempt at sarcasm fell flat, just like your football analysis.  Good day.

48 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Who cares that I pick against your team? Don’t like you or your team. You are the epitome of what’s wrong with society. You could have a flat tire everyday and  spill coffee in your lap that’s fine with me.

Lol who cares what you like.  But, I do think it's funny with you coach bashing...you wont be on that Joaquin school board for too much longer.

16 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Lol who cares what you like.  But, I do think it's funny with you coach bashing...you wont be on that Joaquin school board for too much longer.

Thats where you are wrong sonny boy. Just because I disagree with a strategy or play calling doesn't mean I dislike our coaches. It just means I disagree with that particular situation. They are secure enough with their abilities to ignore me or accept what I say. I am quite happy with our progress and production thus far this season but there is room for improvement and that's my opinion. You sir are the one that if it's a comment that you disagree with you get all butt hurt and in your feelings and feel disrespected. Go play with your toys in the back room and quit wasting good oxygen. Go beat some drums or something with Chestnut.....

Rams have 405yd rushing and I previously posted about bad play calling. Perhaps I was wrong with my initial evaluation and should’ve worded it differently. It was situational play calling and untimely mistakes that had me so frustrated last night. Easy to be an armchair QB. I will dial it back...... Sorry my bad.🤦🏼‍♂️🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Thats where you are wrong sonny boy. Just because I disagree with a strategy or play calling doesn't mean I dislike our coaches. It just means I disagree with that particular situation. They are secure enough with their abilities to ignore me or accept what I say. I am quite happy with our progress and production thus far this season but there is room for improvement and that's my opinion. You sir are the one that if it's a comment that you disagree with you get all butt hurt and in your feelings and feel disrespected. Go play with your toys in the back room and quit wasting good oxygen. Go beat some drums or something with Chestnut.....

Lol big words from the crappy Joaquin school board member...how stupid is Joaquin to put you in that position?

3 hours ago, Bulldog64 said:

Buddy, I don’t have rose colored glasses or blinders on.  The fact that you can’t answer me on any of that speaks for itself though.  I’ll tell you again, just because you think it’s the same play because it’s a “run up the middle” doesn’t mean it’s the same play.  And I’ll reiterate, you, KirtFalcon, cannot tell the difference in run plays anyway.  You made that clear on your own.  I guarantee the “same play they run again and again” is probably either out of a different formation or a different play altogether, or they saw something they liked and ran it because they have faith in their players to execute eventually.  So thanks for your A for effort, I appreciate it.  But your attempt at sarcasm fell flat, just like your football analysis.  Good day.

A direct snap is a direct snap ... the "assignment football" you talk about is true ... lol ... their "assignment" is to key on Porter ... because they know that's where the ball is going 90% of the time .... along with everybody in the stands .... I don't care how many ways you try to explain it, that's what is happening .... your lame attempts to defend what's going on are about as redundant as their offense .... good day ...

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

A direct snap is a direct snap ... the "assignment football" you talk about is true ... lol ... their "assignment" is to key on Porter ... because they know that's where the ball is going 90% of the time .... along with everybody in the stands .... I don't care how many ways you try to explain it, that's what is happening .... your lame attempts to defend what's going on are about as redundant as their offense .... good day ...

No, their assignment is to read keys and go to the where their keys take them.  Most of the time that just happens to be to Sebastion because good coaches give their best players the ball, and nobody designs plays to go where there aren’t blockers. They absolutely are not just running right at Sebastion after every snap.  How do you not understand this?  This assignment football I’m talking about is how everyone plays.  Every single team.  Surely someone as knowledgeable about the sport as you would know that.
Also a direct snap can be blocked a million different ways, so no, a direct snap is not just a direct snap. You’re just making this worse for yourself, dude.  Stop while you’re this far behind.  Every post you make tells me more and more that you have no idea what you’re talking about.  When we started this discussion I thought that maybe you might know a little bit.  Now, not so much.

27 minutes ago, Bulldog64 said:

No, their assignment is to read keys and go to the where their keys take them.  Most of the time that just happens to be to Sebastion because good coaches give their best players the ball, and nobody designs plays to go where there aren’t blockers. They absolutely are not just running right at Sebastion after every snap.  How do you not understand this?  This assignment football I’m talking about is how everyone plays.  Every single team.  Surely someone as knowledgeable about the sport as you would know that.
Also a direct snap can be blocked a million different ways, so no, a direct snap is not just a direct snap. You’re just making this worse for yourself, dude.  Stop while you’re this far behind.  Every post you make tells me more and more that you have no idea what you’re talking about.  When we started this discussion I thought that maybe you might know a little bit.  Now, not so much.

You are talking in circles, dude ...  I know what assignment football is ... and the vanilla offense we are running is so predictable it makes their assignments that much easier to defense ... it's not rocket science .... I am beginning to think you just like repeating yourself I guess to try and convince yourself of your lame arguments ... if you knew half as much as you think you do, you would be another Knute Rockne ...

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You are talking in circles, dude ...  I know what assignment football is ... and the vanilla offense we are running is so predictable it makes their assignments that much easier to defense ... it's not rocket science .... I am beginning to think you just like repeating yourself I guess to try and convince yourself of your lame arguments ... if you knew half as much as you think you do, you would be another Knute Rockne ...

Pot, meet kettle😂.  I talk in circles because you say the same freaking thing over and over again and it’s still not getting through that you, let me repeat, have no idea what you’re talking about.  That may be true, I can get a bit cocky, but if you knew twice as much as you actually know, you’d still know nothing.  So again, quit while you’re this far behind.  Everyone reading this can see that you don’t know what you’re talking about because I actually give football answers, you just say “play no work.  Coaches bad” over and over again.  But you can’t even tell that the “same play” you say they run are actually a bunch of different plays.  You say “lame argument” but I’m hearing zero rebuttals.  Just you yapping about how the coaches are bad in as many different ways as you can find.  You’ve said maybe two distinct arguments this entire discussion.

20 minutes ago, Bulldog64 said:

Pot, meet kettle😂.  I talk in circles because you say the same freaking thing over and over again and it’s still not getting through that you, let me repeat, have no idea what you’re talking about.  That may be true, I can get a bit cocky, but if you knew twice as much as you actually know, you’d still know nothing.  So again, quit while you’re this far behind.  Everyone reading this can see that you don’t know what you’re talking about because I actually give football answers, you just say “play no work.  Coaches bad” over and over again.  But you can’t even tell that the “same play” you say they run are actually a bunch of different plays.  You say “lame argument” but I’m hearing zero rebuttals.  Just you yapping about how the coaches are bad in as many different ways as you can find.  You’ve said maybe two distinct arguments this entire discussion.

:rofl:....