Gilmer vs PG

BIGTEX1972

Gilmer vs PG  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Gilmer
    • PG

This poll is closed to new votes

We will sure have to play smart and our best to come out on top. If we play sloppy and full of penalties it will be a long ride home. I think we can pull it off, but it will have to be our best game yet. D Line will have to keep it together and the O will have to put together some drives and finish them. Been looking forward to this game. 

If gilmer don’t be distracted by all that will be going on in town with the yamboree and can play penalty free we got this. I may be along on this but the only team that has beat us this season is us. We just need to pull together and stop the penalties and come together as a team and a unit and do this. 

If Gilmer has to commit there safeties to stopping the run, PG could torch Gilmer in the passing game. If the Gilmer front 7 can control the running game, Gilmer has a shot on defense.  

Problem for Gilmer is on offense. They will not beat PG being one dimensional.  But the passing game has been really inconsistent this year.  If they can get the passing game going, I think thy have a chance.