Hook @ Hughes Springs

HS1988

3A Div. I District 7  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hook Hornets
    • Hughes Springs Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

9 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

The Hornets are ready to shake up this District even more because nobody is giving us a chance to win any of our last four games! #hfnd

Wouldn't expect anything less! But none the less, it will be a tough 4 games. 

2 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Won't make this game, gonna be watching the #6 buckeyes play #2 pleasant Grove.  No doubt in my mind that HS will handle business.  I really don't see them loosing anymore district games.

Should be a great game to go watch. I've got the Hawks on the winning end.

17 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Wheres the Hooks guys? I see they are 5-1. 2-0 in district. Currently 1st in district. Coming off a blow out win. You would think they would be buzzing around the hive with stingers out!

They ain't Stangin' this time of year. Stangs will run wild Friday night

1 hour ago, HS1988 said:

Wheres the Hooks guys? I see they are 5-1. 2-0 in district. Currently 1st in district. Coming off a blow out win. You would think they would be buzzing around the hive with stingers out!

They may be boycotting this thread because it says Hook and not Hooks. Lol. 

15 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Stangs 42-20....

No disrespect to the crooks from Hooks but HS is just ballin and they control their own destiny. Eyes on that district title. 

You are disrespecting us by calling us crooks. I am sure your AD needs a ride somewhere, so maybe you should give him a call. The Hornets are the only undefeated team in the District, so we also control our own destiny. Daingerfield better be glad we are in Division I, but we will be back down next year! I may be the only Hooks poster on SDC anymore, so you may not hear much from Hooks people except me. We lost to the only good team we have played, but it was a close game. It was less than a one score game late in the fourth quarter. Hughes Springs is not any better than Pewitt. I expect this game Friday to be close! We are playing good football right now. Hughes Springs could very easily have lost every game in District, but sometimes the ball bounces your way. The ball is going to bounce the Hornets way Friday night! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

You are disrespecting us by calling us crooks. I am sure your AD needs a ride somewhere, so maybe you should give him a call. The Hornets are the only undefeated team in the District, so we also control our own destiny. Daingerfield better be glad we are in Division I, but we will be back down next year! I may be the only Hooks poster on SDC anymore, so you may not hear much from Hooks people except me. We lost to the only good team we have played, but it was a close game. It was less than a one score game late in the fourth quarter. Hughes Springs is not any better than Pewitt. I expect this game Friday to be close! We are playing good football right now. Hughes Springs could very easily have lost every game in District, but sometimes the ball bounces your way. The ball is going to bounce the Hornets way Friday night! 

The crooks part is an inside joke with @Cannon85 lol... I smoked 2 cigs reading your novel

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, hornetblue said:

You are disrespecting us by calling us crooks. I am sure your AD needs a ride somewhere, so maybe you should give him a call. The Hornets are the only undefeated team in the District, so we also control our own destiny. Daingerfield better be glad we are in Division I, but we will be back down next year! I may be the only Hooks poster on SDC anymore, so you may not hear much from Hooks people except me. We lost to the only good team we have played, but it was a close game. It was less than a one score game late in the fourth quarter. Hughes Springs is not any better than Pewitt. I expect this game Friday to be close! We are playing good football right now. Hughes Springs could very easily have lost every game in District, but sometimes the ball bounces your way. The ball is going to bounce the Hornets way Friday 

Easy turbo.......yall prolly be bouncing balls soon enough. 🏀😁

• LOL! 1